Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As of tonight? House R+20 or so. I think we end up 50-50 in the Senate again. But if polls keep trending as they have been, might be a 51-49 R Senate majority. Surprise, run weak candidates, get ****** results!!

Sadly both sides got some weak candidates mainly as Senate candidates which you would think it would be the opposite and it would be the House. I do think the democrats have weak House candidates as well. Add the governors race with Hobbs, Hochul and others it would be evaluation time for me if I still voted democrat.

Sadly both sides got some weak candidates mainly as Senate candidates which you would think it would be the opposite and it would be the House. I do think the democrats have weak House candidates as well. Add the governors race with Hobbs, Hochul and others it would be evaluation time for me if I still voted democrat.
In a normal year, there would be a big push back against the sitting President. And we will see that in the House. But I'm not sure we see that in the Senate this time around after the conservatives went off the rails. Honestly there is a small chance the Dems hold the house because the right went too far.

In a normal year, there would be a big push back against the sitting President. And we will see that in the House. But I'm not sure we see that in the Senate this time around after the conservatives went off the rails. Honestly there is a small chance the Dems hold the house because the right went too far.

I will give you the small chance the democrats hold the Senate but not the House. There is a chance Republicans could net gain in governors races as hard as that is to believe as purple states get more blue. Also, let's remember why purple states normally become blue. It's not that more people already here go from republican to democrat as they age in life. Democrats import blue voters imo and clearly start in schools with propaganda for the young.

I will give you the small chance the democrats hold the Senate but not the House. There is a chance Republicans could net gain in governors races as hard as that is to believe as purple states get more blue. Also, let's remember why purple states normally become blue. It's not that more people already here go from republican to democrat as they age in life. Democrats import blue voters imo and clearly start in schools with propaganda for the young.
I already said I figure House +20. You lost me on the last bit. Are you admitting to Republican propaganda and indoctrination in Tennessee, a ruby red state?

As of tonight? House R+20 or so. I think we end up 50-50 in the Senate again. But if polls keep trending as they have been, might be a 51-49 R Senate majority. Surprise, run weak candidates, get ****** results!!

51-49 GOP control, is best case scenario for Dems. It's looking like 52-48, possibly 53-47.

Who are these conservatives you speak about?

America is not some progressive nation and things center out, even though left of center. The arrogance of progressivism dictated on 330M..nah Bro.

Lawlessness, open borders and loss of prosperity via inflation..Loser.

I had hopes Biden would be moderate..Either lost his mind or is being told

America is not some progressive nation and things center out, even though left of center. The arrogance of progressivism dictated on 330M..nah Bro.

Lawlessness, open borders and loss of prosperity via inflation..Loser.

I had hopes Biden would be moderate..Either lost his mind or is being told
LOL, Biden has no clue whats going on. Hes been every bit as useless as I knew he would be. I could honestly argue hes been worse than I expected which I didnt expect anything more than a **** sandwich to begin with.

LOL, Biden has no clue whats going on. Hes been every bit as useless as I knew he would be. I could honestly argue hes been worse than I expected which I didnt expect anything more than a **** sandwich to begin with.

I seriously don't know how anyone thought they were getting a moderate. It's a gullible idea.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back