Mike Keith=voice of the Vols [on TV tomorrow]

tngivem6

Just read that Mike Keith is calling the play by play in the pay per view.
I remember way back when the great John Ward was retiring his blue scarf and rumor has it that Mike and Bob were neck and neck in taking over the booth. Of course Bob had the inside track being with the program already behind te scenes.
This news makes me want to buy the 40$ game now and imagine what might have been!
Honesty thing Mike would blow the checkerboards out of the stadium.

Reactions: 8 people
I would pretty much take any radio professional over what we have. Bob is a good ole guy, but goodness, I can't seem to "see" a thing when he is calling. The color commentating is entertaining however. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Mike does a great job with the Titans.

"TOUCHDOOOOOOOWN..... TITANS"

Classic

He's so much better... His Touchdown Titans gives me a much better feeling than Keslings "Into the Cheggerboards"

Not to mention his "It's a Miracle!!!" call for the Music City Miracle... Some of his play by plays over the years make your hair stand on your back, and I care for the Titans far less than i do for the Vols.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't care for Mike Keith either. Sounds like a pompous yankee and Bob is far from my favorite. Doesn't matter though cause if I can't watch I'd listen to anybody to hear my Vols.

I really like Pat Ryan too. This is a huge upgrade over the guys that normally get the pay per view gigs. I'm excited.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't care for Mike Keith either. Sounds like a pompous yankee and Bob is far from my favorite. Doesn't matter though cause if I can't watch I'd listen to anybody to hear my Vols.

There is a statement you don't hear everyday.

VN Store

Back