Militarized Japan

Good for us, also. We don't need to exhaust anymore blood and treasure being scattered all across the globe to protect other countries when our own country is under siege.

Our issues and enemies are right here within our borders, not externally.

The internal ones, how do you suppose they got here?

Good for us, also. We don't need to exhaust anymore blood and treasure being scattered all across the globe to protect other countries when our own country is under siege.

Our issues and enemies are right here within our borders, not externally.

You may wish that the soldiers stayed far afield though because you can be sure that the Legion is not being brought back to Rome for the benefit of the citizenry.

China would like nothing more than a Japanese beat down
They brutalized China and they have not forgotten

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
You may wish that the soldiers stayed far afield though because you can be sure that the Legion is not being brought back to Rome for the benefit of the citizenry.
That is an entirely different conversation that I have tried to warn some of these people on the right about. Far too many have an unusual and unhealthy reverence for the military and the police.

The seeds have been here and in every country. Cancer just blame Karl Marx, Trotsky, Giovanni Gentile or some other foreigner for home grown collectivists.

Indeed. And it is no accident. These enemies that you wish to ignore and let the Europeans handle, have been playing the long game.

Indeed. And it is no accident. These enemies that you wish to ignore and let the Europeans handle, have been playing the long game.
Again, we have home grown co-conspirators. You can go after all of the foreign Marxists and fascists and still have to deal with the enemies inside your walls.

That is an entirely different conversation that I have tried to warn some of these people on the right about. Far too many have an unusual and unhealthy reverence for the military and the police.

That has been because people comprising the military and police have largely come from the right and are of a simpatico mindset and thus little reason to fear. The left has decided that now, having taken over almost all other institutions, it must now take over the military and disband the local police (so as better to be replaced by federalized officers). This will take time but is necessary to protect their gains in other institutions, lest the pesky peasants revolt.

Only the Chinese people can end it. I think Tom Clancy had it right in the book Bear and the Dragon, when the Chinese people turn on the party the party will start a war.

The difference is, I don't see them going after Siberia. My guess would be Taiwan first.

Probably correct, although they would love to have the oil out of Siberia.

I think they know better. Russia isn't easy to treasure over. Siberia less so because it's still so undeveloped and the lack of transportation routes makes it an impossible task to take and hold.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back