Military struggling to meet quota.

When my black friend joined, the first thing I did was call him a white racist.

Well if I was a black dude or tranny or illegal alien I'd join.it would be an easy ride for promotions and more money. The woke military will advance much faster based on their skin color or their lifestyle.

Well if I was a black dude or tranny or illegal alien I'd join.it would be an easy ride for promotions and more money. The woke military will advance much faster based on their skin color or their lifestyle.
Wait a minute??? I thought you are a gay, black man.

We were discussing your bravery to be so up-front about it in another thread just last week.

Is it really a bad thing that we don’t have enough military personnel? We have based all over the world, I don’t see why other countries can’t use their own tax dollars and fund their own military instead of us using our tax dollars overseas.

We aren’t the world’s police and should stop acting like it, especially when our own country’s collapsing.

Is it really a bad thing that we don’t have enough military personnel? We have based all over the world, I don’t see why other countries can’t use their own tax dollars and fund their own military instead of us using our tax dollars overseas.

We aren’t the world’s police and should stop acting like it, especially when our own country’s collapsing.

Our military could be reduced but that is a different subject. What we're seeing now is the results of feckless and incompetent leadership at the top of the CoC all the way to the CiC coupled with a generation of kids raised by video games, social media and television.

I don't think it's a bad thing. Why join the military now? They're pushing this cultural marxism on the military. I would never encourage my kids to join.

Reactions: Volatility
Our military could be reduced but that is a different subject. What we're seeing now is the results of feckless and incompetent leadership at the top of the CoC all the way to the CiC coupled with a generation of kids raised by video games, social media and television.

I wonder what percent of recent discharges would enlist again if they could go back in time and do it all over again.

Pootie puppet talk

You don't think the jab mandates have anything to do with it?

This is surprising. Sorry for the confusion. I mean, you can't really blame me considering your posting style.
So you read his always well thought out and insightful posts and think "thatmust be a black guy"? How unracist of you

Why is the U.S. military struggling to recruit young Americans? Why join the military, they'll call you a racist because white and don't tell them you're a conservative or an nra member. You'll be branded an extremist.

Yeah, couldn't have anything to do with wars that aren't worth fighting, decades and decades of terrible foreign policy that has unnecessarily put our boys in harm's way, wasted trillions of dollars, and caused countless innocent casualties, and cases of PTSD. Part of me wanted to fight for the good guys when I was 18. We are so clearly not the good guys. Maybe the not so bad guys, or the least bad guys, but that doesn't inspire much.

Who calls white soldiers racist, exactly?

Yeah, couldn't have anything to do with wars that aren't worth fighting, decades and decades of terrible foreign policy that has unnecessarily put our boys in harm's way, wasted trillions of dollars, and caused countless cases of PTSD. Part of me wanted to fight for the good guys when I was 18. We are so clearly not the good guys. Maybe the not so bad guys, or the least bad guys, but that doesn't inspire much.

Who calls white soldiers racist, exactly?

Who are the good guys?

Young man: should I join the military?

Vet: Well, my experience kind of ruined my life. I saw my best pal die for no good reason and he left behind his young family. I saw an Iraqi family home that was hit by an errant drone strike. I can't get these nightmares out of my head and they've prevented me from moving on with my life and having normalcy. I can't keep down a job or maintain relationships. I'm suicidal.

Young man: OK, OK. Sounds good.

Vet: and they're handing out promotions to transgender officers too easily.

Young man: I'm out.

The last part is very telling packaged with a generation of participation trophies now heading off into the workforce. My nephew is on his way to A school in Connecticut this week and he is a kid that will need to be reprogrammed from his coddling. Great kid with a good heart with almost 21 years of being babied.

Why is the U.S. military struggling to recruit young Americans?
Why join the military, they'll call you a racist because white and don't tell them you're a conservative or an nra member. You'll be branded an extremist.
LOL. I'm sure this has nothing to do with it.
The pool of those eligible to join the military continues to shrink, with more young men and women than ever disqualified for obesity, drug use or criminal records. Last month, Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville testified before Congress that only 23% of Americans ages 17-24 are qualified to serve without a waiver to join, down from 29% in recent years.

You don't think the jab mandates have anything to do with it?

It might have had some effect but I would say it's been negligible. IMO it has more to do with the incompetence and indifference of the officer corp and civilian leadership.

VN Store

Back