Miller Lite’s Chief Of Marketing Has Spent Years Flopping From One Liberal Cause To Another

Franklin Pierce

Screen-Shot_DeGroote-School-of-Business_Youtube_Sofia-Colucci-e1684180004253.jpg

Sofia Colucci, the chief marketing officer of Molson Coors Beverage, which owns Miller Lite, has a past of supporting liberal causes such as gun control, protests for George Floyd, illegal immigration and the COVID-19 vaccine, social media posts reviewed by the Daily Caller found.

Miller Lite released an ad on March 7 titled, “Bad $#!T to Good $#!T,” which goes after the beer industry for its supposed sexism against women. The ad has drawn recent criticism after Bud Light’s promotion of transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney showed off a beer can with the influencer’s face on it. They also released a can with a rainbow that states “celebrate everyone’s identity,” and features different pronouns.

Colucci has deleted many of the posts, however, the Caller took screenshots of her posts before they were deleted. Colucci donated and shared a fundraiser on her Facebook page that goes to reuniting migrants with their immigrant families. She also shared another page regarding the Las Vegas Shooting, saying members of Congress who received donations from the NRA need to meet with the victims and implement stricter gun laws. (RELATED: Miller Lite Released A Progressive Ad Two Months Ago And Now It’s Going Viral)

Miller Lite’s Chief Of Marketing Has Spent Years Flopping From One Liberal Cause To Another

I believe people who choose what to consume based on shat like this are idiots
I don’t believe I made any statement on it. Just letting him know AB bought them out. I don’t drink any of this crap, I support locally owned small breweries

'It’s time beer made it up to women': Miller Lite APOLOGIZES for using women in Bikinis to sell beer after campaigns featuring Sofia Vergara, Meghan Markle and Pamela Anderson: New ad echoes woke Dylan Mulvaney controversy

Miller Lite has apologized for its history of advertisements featuring women in bikinis with a woke commercial.

In the one minute and 30 second spot posted online, comedian Ilana Glazer says 'It's time beer made it up for women,' as she touted women's role in the brewing process — going all the way back to early civilization.

She explained in the commercial that Miller Lite created a campaign for Women's History Month in March to buy up old marketing materials to turn them into compost, which could be used to make fertilizer.

Now, some are saying the same about Miller Lite.

71019197-12086629-C-m-74_1684182427005.jpg

Comedian Ilana Glazer touted female brewer's history, and claimed 'without us, there would be no beer'

In Miller Lite's commercial, which debuted on March 7, Glazer rips the company for its history of campaigns featuring scantily-clad women.

The advertising campaign was spearheaded by an all-female team, the company announced in a press release, and 'continues the brand's work empowering women in beer.'

Miller Lite APOLOGIZES for using women in bikinis to sell beer | Daily Mail Online

someone, I think @Orangeburst posted a factoid related to Miller Lite a few months ago.

Remember the beer Cousin Eddie drinks in the "Vacation" movies?
The brand of beer Cousin Eddie is drinking during the famous septic tank scene is Meister Brau, a popular Chicago beer in the 1980's. You know it now as "Miller Lite."

I was saddened to learn Landshark is an AB owned product. But, there's not a whole lot they do not own coporately in the suds world. Modelo is even a victim.

VN Store

Back