Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

We really needed a court ruling on this? We are in serious trouble as a nation. That will make it easier to throw the Chinese out when they invade us just by telling them that their possession of guns is cause, but if they give them up they can remain here.
So you believe a right like the 2nd is granted by the govt?

So you believe a right like the 2nd is granted by the govt?
It is. If they can remove the right ( which they can) it’s granted by the government. A ban would also be accepted by a large portion of the populace unlike 200 years ago.
We are not the same people as the founders whom shared Enlightenment principles. That is whom the Constitution was written for whether I like it or not.

It is. If they can remove the right ( which they can) it’s granted by the government. A ban would also be accepted by a large portion of the populace unlike 200 years ago.
We are not the same people as the founders whom shared Enlightenment principles. That is whom the Constitution was written for whether I like it or not.

No rights are "granted by the government". Government can only restrict, infringe and deny rights.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No rights are "granted by the government". Government can only restrict, infringe and deny rights.
Correct, otherwise we really aren't talking about much of a "right" at all. Remove that and all we have is rulers that we can only hope are acting in our best interests and we need to just accept the dictates of our betters for our own good. (Which of course means their own good but maybe they'll be benevolent about it)

No. You are absolutely incorrect, no government can grant individual rights.
You’re arguing semantics that applied 200 years ago with something that barely exists today. The only way inherited individual rights can exist is if an overwhelming majority of the populace vigorously defends encroachment upon them. We don’t live in that society anymore. We live in a management state that determines rights based on regulatory statute.

When they refer to “unalienable” rights, they are referring to the “inherited” rights of an Englishman. Does not apply today. Statute has replaced common law.

Last edited:
You’re arguing semantics that applied 200 years ago with something that barely exists today. The only way inherited individual rights can exist is if an overwhelming majority of the populace vigorously defends encroachment upon them. We don’t live in that society anymore. We live in a management state that determines rights based on regulatory statute.

That is a long winded way of say "yep, you're right".

I agree that it's up to the people to defend their individual rights from the government.

That is a long winded way of say "yep, you're right".

I agree that it's up to the people to defend their individual rights from the government.
It’s a long winded way to access the reality of the situation as opposed to what people want the reality to be.

The reality is you just agreed with me in post 8634.
I agreed that the concept of inherited rights existed 200 years ago. I do not agree that it exists today. Ideas get snuffed out and that is one that is withering on the vine. I wish it wasn’t so but I’m not going to deny reality by insisting that something that doesn’t exist still exists.

I agreed that the concept of inherited rights existed 200 years ago. I do not agree that it exists today. Ideas get snuffed out and that is one that is withering on the vine. I wish it wasn’t so but I’m not going to deny reality by insisting that something that doesn’t exist still exists.

It still exists, it will always exist we are just not doing our part in keeping government under control.

Reactions: volfanhill
Correct, otherwise we really aren't talking about much of a "right" at all. Remove that and all we have is rulers that we can only hope are acting in our best interests and we need to just accept the dictates of our betters for our own good. (Which of course means their own good but maybe they'll be benevolent about it)
That’s what we have now.

That’s what we have now.
I don't believe it is as long as courts can declare something "unconstitutional" and make it stick per the dictates set forth in that document which recognizes the idea of certain rights being inherent. At the moment that's still the case.

I agree that's only going to hold up for as long as a sufficient number of people see fit to defend it but that's no different than saying any government (then, now or later) will only last as long as enough people give it support.

I don't believe it is as long as courts can declare something "unconstitutional" and make it stick per the dictates set forth in that document which recognizes the idea of certain rights being inherent. At the moment that's still the case.

I agree that's only going to hold up for as long as a sufficient number of people see fit to defend it but that's no different than saying any government (then, now or later) will only last as long as enough people give it support.
The courts are all over the place with regards to the Constitution. Yes there are remaining vestiges. You can also see the Coliseum in Rome but you’re not going to see a futbol game there.

Nope. It also doesn't apply to non citizens that might want to do us harm. Just like the rest of the Constitution.
You said nothing about doing anyone harm. If you believe only citizens get the right then you absolutely must believe it's granted by the govt. That's the only way your statement can work. Perhaps one day you'll see the contradiction

“Diversity is our strength”

EXCLUSIVE: Dallas Police Confirm Venezuelan Gang Tren de Aragua is in Texas City Unleashing Chaos​

In a startling and surprising admission, the Dallas Police Department confirmed Tren De Aragua is in North Texas committing crimes, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The notorious South American mob best known for sex trafficking girls and women and exploiting their fellow Venezuelans, crossed the US-Mexico border in recent years- as DailyMail.com was first to report- mixed in with asylum-seeking migrants, and is behind a crime wave stretching from Miami to New York.

1725501900538.png
Venezuela's most violent gang Tren de Aragua has moved its headquarters to just across the US border in the Mexican town of Ciudad Juarez

Sen. Tom Cotton Slams Biden-Harris DHS for ‘Protecting the Identity’ of Illegal Aliens Linked to Terrorism​

1725644346789.png

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is slamming President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for “protecting the identity” of illegal aliens on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Terrorist Watch List.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Report: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Arrested After Two Young Boys Found Chained Up in Apartment​

1725647192975.png

An illegal alien, previously deported from the United States, and his girlfriend were arrested after police in Fairfax County, Virginia, found two young boys chained up in their apartment.

Franklin Viera Guevara, a 29-year-old illegal alien from El Salvador, was arrested along with his 47-year-old girlfriend Wedni Del Cid Rodriguez, and charged with child neglect, child cruelty, and child abduction after Fairfax County police officers found the woman’s two boys, seven and nine-years-old, chained to a post inside the couple’s apartment.

VN Store

Back