Milton opt out?

Boom GIF - Find on GIFER

Pretty sorry if you ask me that a Starting QB opts out and quits on your team for the bowl game 5 days before the game. Yeah he or others are really VFLs!

Possibly the dumbest post I've seen here. Nico has been taking first team reps all bowl practice. This has been known by the staff and players, and hinted at by VQ and others for a long time.

Just because you only found out about it today, doesn't mean he "quit" on his team 5 days before the game.

Pretty sorry if you ask me that a Starting QB opts out and quits on your team for the bowl game 5 days before the game. Yeah he or others are really VFLs!
Nico has been taking first team reps during bowl prep. The team knew this was coming. Joe didn’t just drop a bomb on them days before.

Last edited:
Dude this has been the plan all along. lol. Chill out. He didn't "quit on the team" He's stepping out of the way for the future.
Exactly. He may have appreciated the opportunity to start in the bowl game last year and have wanted Nico to have that chance before the huge games next year. Probably was a conversation between Milton and the coaches

VN Store

Back