Miss Trump Yet Thread

Best line from the letter. Anyone that voted for for that despicable POS should suffer the most.

I hope that the pain that your family is about to go through as a result of your emotionally childish voting habits is a learning experience for you. You are getting exactly what you voted for.

I think that a lot of people's eyes will opened over the next few years and they will realize how they have been duped by the media.

How about oil? Does Biden's decisions not affect it either? Keep carrying that water View attachment 345814

To be fair, the Saudis announced a surprise production cut of 1M bpd at the OPEC meeting in early January which will likely cause an oil deficit for the year. This caused immediate upward pressure on oil prices and has been the biggest driver of oil prices over the last month.

Oil stocks soar after Saudi Arabia announces surprise production cut of 1 million barrels per day

I don't miss him one bit, but I am a little aggravated that the left hasn't been able to move on. Just find a new bad guy already

And what reason does that union have to think and claim that Keystone XL would be built by its union members? TC Energy is a Canadian company, and it employs Canadian technicians for jobs requiring skilled labor. That's right, they hire them in Canada and bring them across the border. Now, if there is such a thing as an American ditch digger union for guys with shovel skills, that union might have reason to support Keystone. The reality is that the company hires locals for a few months of ditch digging and then moves on to hire more locals for a few months to work on the next segment.
I personally know union pipefitters and carpenters that work in United States and Canada that are affected by this. Unions always back democrats and democrats always stab unions in the back

I personally know union pipefitters and carpenters that work in United States and Canada that are affected by this. Unions always back democrats and democrats always stab unions in the back
The trades unions cover both. I've worked with Canadians myself here on some jobs

Trump's DC hotel restaurant had a seven-step process for serving him a Diet Coke: report

Even before the coronavirus pandemic, the first step involved a waiter "discreetly" offering a small bottle of Purell hand sanitizer for the former president, a self-described germaphobe.

Uhh ohh, some of you steak Nazis in here are going to go apoplectic reading this...
While dining, Trump reportedly ate the same meal with his Diet Coke, which included popovers, shrimp cocktail, and a well-done steak. Favored dessert options, which Trump didn't always indulge in, included an apple pie or chocolate cake.

VN Store

Back