MLB Trade Deadline

new article on reds.com says reds not looking into trades really. guess it is just another wasted year.

Who exactly are we going to trade? And as I've asked before how much was reported prior to the Latos and Choo deals in terms of discussions? The answer is nothing. Jocketty keeps this stuff close to the vest and always has.

Last edited:
Who exactly are we going to trade? And as I've asked before how much was reported prior to the Latos and Choo deals in terms of discussions? The answer is nothing. Jocketty keeps this stuff close to the vest and always has.

latos and choo were done in the off season. jock is going to sit on his hands and do crap. i would be shocked otherwise. he don't trade during the season, plus luddy is going to save us. haha. we could still use a shortstop that can hit.

latos and choo were done in the off season. jock is going to sit on his hands and do crap. i would be shocked otherwise. he don't trade during the season, plus luddy is going to save us. haha. we could still use a shortstop that can hit.

Oh I'm sure you knew all about the Broxton deal before the deadline last year?

3 Team trade being discussed that would send Peavy to the Diamondback, Kennedy to the angels, and nobody is sure who the White Sox would get

If the Pirates truly believe they are contenders this year, which I believe they are, they owe it to themselves and their fans to add a RF bat. Perhaps also another arm in the pen, given the injury to Grilli.

A's 2B minor leaguer Grant Green was a late late late scratch from the RiverCats game today. Green spent a few days with the A's early this month, but while the A's don't have any apparent superstars at 2B, they have a plethora of players that can fill the role. Green has also spent time at SS and in the OF. Good bat, pretty decent glove. Wonder if Billy is working some sort of magic.

A's 2B minor leaguer Grant Green was a late late late scratch from the RiverCats game today. Green spent a few days with the A's early this month, but while the A's don't have any apparent superstars at 2B, they have a plethora of players that can fill the role. Green has also spent time at SS and in the OF. Good bat, pretty decent glove. Wonder if Billy is working some sort of magic.

Green to Angels for Callaspo.

Peavy soon to be headed to Red Sox. Iglesias on the move, three-way deal with Tigers. Unknown on other particulars.

Huge win for the white sox getting Garcia

The White Sox and Tigers look great in this move. Garcia was blocked for the next two years, and Peralta was leaving after 2013 anyways, so the Tigers get their SS of the future.

The Red Sox.....meh.

Just got home from work at 11 with dead phone, and now watching the replay. I have but one reaction after the 6 run 4th....

DAT LINEUP THO #feedthebear #bigMac

This may be jimmy worthy and that's fine. Nothing better to come home to than this replay and a few cold ones

Just got home from work at 11 with dead phone, and now watching the replay. I have but one reaction after the 6 run 4th....

DAT LINEUP THO #feedthebear #bigMac

This may be jimmy worthy and that's fine. Nothing better to come home to than this replay and a few cold ones

Can only be jimmy worthy if it is in the braves thread

The White Sox and Tigers look great in this move. Garcia was blocked for the next two years, and Peralta was leaving after 2013 anyways, so the Tigers get their SS of the future.

The Red Sox.....meh.

Meh? They needed another arm with the questions surronding Clay Buchholz, they got a good one and didn't have to give up anything of great value.

VN Store

Back