MMA Thread

LittleDTO

Since this has gotten some interest here, thought I would start a thread for people to talk about.
Pulver-Faber fight tonight. Anyone going to watch?

I'll be watching.

It's a shame that the best fight of the weekend is tucked away on VS, receiving no mainstream media attention....meanwhile, Kimbo Slice headlines a Saturday night fight card on a national network.

As for tonight's main event - I'll reluctantly go with Faber...although this has to be the most challenging fight of his career.

Where's Rampage Jackson? Can he beat Liddell, Mir and other big MMA names?

Rampage is the light heavyweight champ. He'll defend against Forrest Griffin on July 5.

Can Jackson beat Liddell? He's done it twice, and I'm pretty sure he could get the hat-trick if the opportunity presents itself.

As for Jackson and Mir - Rampage is a light-heavy, and Mir is a heavy...it's unlikely you'll see those 2 head to head.

You do know that Rampage is the UFC Light Heavyweight CHAMPION, right?

and that he knocked out Liddell to become champ?

Mir is a Heavyweight, and Rampage has no desire to go up. LHW is definitely the most Popular division in the UFC, and maybe the most Competitive.

EDIT--Jaytrain beat me to it. Stupid slow keyboard.

and I hope like Hell that this thread is able to stay alive and active for longer than a week. I get the feeling that myself and Dawson can (and will) keep it going.

As far as Faber/Pulver, I call Faber by Sub (RNC) in the 3rd.

You do know that Rampage is the UFC Light Heavyweight CHAMPION, right?

and that he knocked out Liddell to become champ?

Mir is a Heavyweight, and Rampage has no desire to go up. LHW is definitely the most Popular division in the UFC, and maybe the most Competitive.

EDIT--Jaytrain beat me to it. Stupid slow keyboard.
And his answers were much nicer than yours... :eek:lol::mad:

It's nice working across the street from Militich Fighting Systems... I have met Pat, Jens Pulver, Tim Silvia, and Matt Hughes. One of my coworkers trains there.

I'm pulling for Pulver.

Im going to go ahead and pull for the Cali boy. Pulver is a stud also, should be a hell of a fight.

VN Store

Back