Mnf

Did you see that LATE fair catch call from the return man.....and the refs called interference on it.

The tackler was almost close enough to touch him when he called a fair catch. That was cheap...

Horse s**t

Reactions: 1 person
On a serious note Jones looked really good at QB and that Wheaten WR for Pitt is blazing fast.

Did you guys catch how awkward it got when Gruden started drooling over the cheerleaders who brought him his cake?

I cant stand the sound of his voice these days. he annoyed me a little bit before but now...after leading us on and allowing his agent to just totally dog us...screw him and his agent!

ironically, we really did get the better fit. not that gruden wouldn't have been a rockstar recruiter, but we got a guy that is extremely hungry and out to make a name for himself. and he's proven to be a pretty good recruiter as well

Reactions: 2 people
I cant stand the sound of his voice these days. he annoyed me a little bit before but now...after leading us on and allowing his agent to just totally dog us...screw him and his agent!

ironically, we really did get the better fit. not that gruden wouldn't have been a rockstar recruiter, but we got a guy that is extremely hungry and out to make a name for himself. and he's proven to be a pretty good recruiter as well

You're still sportin' a Groner!

You gotta let it go. He didn't lead anyone on. It was all a chat room fantasy created by people like...nevermind.

Last edited:
In ALL honestly, the Gruden threads were the MOST FUN I have had on a message board. Am I the ONLY one that spent hours upon hours reading the posts, following the Grudenites, tracking planes, and searching for "soon" gifs? In a sick way, I still miss it.....:unsure:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back