Mnf

The Gruden anticipation threads were the most fun Vol fans have had in a long time. Absolutely legendary and priceless.

And they were off-season.

Grude was THE homerun hire. However, CBJ is flat out killing it right now. I'm scratching my head why he was #4 on Hart's list.

Reactions: 1 person
The Gruden anticipation threads were the most fun Vol fans have had in a long time. Absolutely legendary and priceless.

And they were off-season.

Grude was THE homerun hire. However, CBJ is flat out killing it right now. I'm scratching my head why he was #4 on Hart's list.

Hart didn't get it.

Reactions: 2 people
In ALL honestly, the Gruden threads were the MOST FUN I have had on a message board. Am I the ONLY one that spent hours upon hours reading the posts, following the Grudenites, tracking planes, and searching for "soon" gifs? In a sick way, I still miss it.....:unsure:

I miss it too. It was a community of some strange sorts that a lot of people felt a part of. It was also insane.

Such good times.....

i21wzl.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I would love to see a book written, or an ESPN 30 for 30, on the Tennessee/Gruden saga.

I'm sure it would cast vol fans in a humiliating light, so I'd say there's a pretty good shot at getting a 30 for 30, or at least a 15-minute segment on Gameday.

I think they should do that video like a conspiracy cover up, still pretending late night jet flights etc all actually happened..... be like a Tennessee Vol Troofer video...Loose Gruden!

Gruden said that he is the head coach in waiting for Tennessee......................the Titans, not the Vols!

He will likely never coach again. But, if he does, it will be in the NFL and NOT college..........

Gruden said that he is the head coach in waiting for Tennessee......................the Titans, not the Vols!

He will likely never coach again. But, if he does, it will be in the NFL and NOT college..........

Wait a sec...were you taking this thread seriously?

VN Store

Back