Mnf

I have it on absolutely NO authority that this is all a part of Haslam's long term plan. They hire Jones for the Tennessee job to get things back into shape and to groom him for the Cleveland job. In 3 years when Gruden's ESPN contact (extended 1 year??) is up, Jones will move to the Cleveland job and Gruden will take over at Tennessee. It was all setup this year, but everyone thought Gruden was coming here immediately, but he actually isn't supposed to start until 2016. Book it....Soon...He's coming....We got em!!!!

I have it on absolutely NO authority that this is all a part of Haslam's long term plan. They hire Jones for the Tennessee job to get things back into shape and to groom him for the Cleveland job. In 3 years when Gruden's ESPN contact (extended 1 year??) is up, Jones will move to the Cleveland job and Gruden will take over at Tennessee. It was all setup this year, but everyone thought Gruden was coming here immediately, but he actually isn't supposed to start until 2016. Book it....Soon...He's coming....We got em!!!!

Thanks, I feel better. I fired off into the beers early today, BUT not that early.:)

To be honest....as fun as the whole Gruden thing was...I am very happy with Butch...and happier with his obvious hunger and desire right now...I wouldn't trade. But if it will cause more pandemonium and great photoshop moments I'm all in 110%

To be honest....as fun as the whole Gruden thing was...I am very happy with Butch...and happier with his obvious hunger and desire right now...I wouldn't trade. But if it will cause more pandemonium and great photoshop moments I'm all in 110%

Agree. I wouldn't trade the Mike & Mike interview and immediate reaction/"discussion" afterwards for anything on this board. The whole thing was just Priceless!

A friend of mine just saw Gruden at Webb school with his kids, SOOOOOOOON!!!!

:devilsmoke::devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back