Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

I'm not up to speed but I'm hearing the transmission rate is extremely high among gay men. Why is that the case?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Government had no problem telling us to shelter in place to avoid the Rona. Think they'll have the balls to recommend a pause to male homosexual activity to slow the spread?

They didnt do it with aids. They'll not do it now. they will refuse to admit how dangerous butt sex is between dudes. They need to keep the perception that it's a healthy natural act.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Biden declares monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency

The Biden administration will tap into public health emergency powers to speed up the distribution of vaccines for monkeypox and improve testing capacity.

The decision to declare monkeypox a public health emergency allows the administration expanded powers to deal with the disease, such as the ability to contract with private companies, such as vaccine distributors, in order to speed up the deployment of the nation's supply of shots. It also gives federal health authorities greater access to state data to monitor the outbreak.

Biden declares monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency

Whoa whoa whoa….we are not allowed to say this is disproportionately affecting gay men. Not cool!

I won’t name any names, but I was accused of being a homophobe for posting a meme on this subject several months ago when the first outbreaks in Europe were being reported. It was clear back then exactly what this was.

Government had no problem telling us to shelter in place to avoid the Rona. Think they'll have the balls to recommend a pause to male homosexual activity to slow the spread?

No doubt. NY is already calling it a health emergency. More lockdowns are definitely coming.

View attachment 477805

Let's hear them say again that it's all about the science.
Well, the current “science” shows that 98% of cases are among MSM, or as it’s now called, “men who have sex with men.” But since 98% isn’t 100%, that means that “anyone” can contract monkeypox, so we shouldn’t be singling out one specific population.

Whoa whoa whoa….we are not allowed to say this is disproportionately affecting gay men. Not cool!

I won’t name any names, but I was accused of being a homophobe for posting a meme on this subject several months ago when the first outbreaks in Europe were being reported. It was clear back then exactly what this was.
facebook will probably give you a "this may not be true" label. This whole thing is so hypocritical

Reactions: 0nelilreb
It's obviously a homophobic disease. Everyone knows that homo sex is as natural as breathing.
I don't think it's any reason to marginalize the group. I was simply asking a question, is it about sex practices, multiple partners/group sex or the act of sex itself among gay men in particular that makes it more likely to spread?

I don't think it's any reason to marginalize the group. I was simply asking a question, is it about sex practices, multiple partners/group sex or the act of sex itself among gay men in particular that makes it more likely to spread?

My guesses. Men are more willing to have sex with no commitment. So in the hetero world, generally speaking, number of partners is constrained by this idea. Even people into casual on the hetero side have consistent casual partners often times.

So with gay men, you have no constraints. No one hitting the slow play button, so number of partners is through the roof.

Add to this, the physical act itself of anal sex creates a lot of skin tearing/fissures where these disease can be passed along. Anal sex with high number of partners is just a recipe for disaster. Nature keeps showing us this.

Reactions: KB5252

They need to be marginalized. They're actively doing acts that are dangerous but their lust and desired override any discipline not to have homo intercourse

My guesses. Men are more willing to have sex with no commitment. So in the hetero world, generally speaking, number of partners is constrained by this idea. Even people into casual on the hetero side have consistent casual partners often times.

So with gay men, you have no constraints. No one hitting the slow play button, so number of partners is through the roof.

Add to this, the physical act itself of anal sex creates a lot of skin tearing/fissures where these disease can be passed along. Anal sex with high number of partners is just a recipe for disaster. Nature keeps showing us this.

When you're that perverted, there is no meaning of constraints.

They need to be marginalized. They're actively doing acts that are dangerous but their lust and desired override any discipline not to have homo intercourse
Honestly this reads like someone upset they were left out of the orgy.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back