Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

San Fransisco To Hold Gay Sex Festival Despite City Declaring Emergency Over Monkeypox Outbreak

Monkeypox-scaled-e1659222759338.jpg

San Francisco will hold an annual sexual festival popular among gay men this weekend even though the city declared a local health emergency over the Monkeypox outbreak earlier this week.

The “Up Your Alley” leather fetish festival, commonly called “Dore Alley,” scheduled for Sunday, is expected to bring thousands of people to the city’s SoMa area, featuring kink demonstrations, dancing, and shopping, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The annual event has been running since 1985, being canceled only once since then due to the COVID pandemic in 2020.

San Fransisco To Hold Gay Sex Festival Despite City Declaring Emergency Over Monkeypox Outbreak | The Daily Wire

Four presumptive cases of Monkeypox confirmed in Shelby County

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Shelby County Health Department announced that four presumptive monkeypox cases have been confirmed within Shelby County as of Tuesday.

SCHD says the four people are now in isolation.

Shelby County Health Department is working to reach any close contacts who may have been exposed to offer them testing and vaccination.

Four presumptive cases of monkeypox confirmed in Shelby County

Just speculating here, but California, NY and Illinois have declared monkey emergencies. If I was a gay dude, I'd know where the best chance to hook up is.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Am I'm missing something. I was told to wear a mask and social distance during the last pandemic. Now the only thing I here is vaccinate , what changed? That's right, don't offe.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Exclusive — Log Cabin Republicans Prez: Leftists Reject ‘Personal Responsibility’ in Monkeypox Prevention for Gay Men

LGBT-child-640x480.jpg

Charles Moran, president of Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), told Breitbart News how “big gay organizations” refuse to criticize the Biden administration’s past and ongoing failures in responding to the monkeypox outbreak while noting the vast majority of Americans infected with the virus “are gay men.”

Exclusive -- Log Cabin Republicans Prez: Leftists Reject 'Personal Responsibility' in Monkeypox Prevention for Gay Men

Bravo Host Andy Cohen Blasts Biden Administration’s ‘Abysmal’ Monkeypox Response: Gays, Lock it Up

Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen slammed the Biden administration’s “abysmal response” to monkeypox, and implored members of the gay community to “keep it locked up.”

“Monkeypox cases have risen so dramatically in New York City that Mayor Eric Adams issued an executive order declaring a state of emergency,” Cohen, who is gay, said.

“After what’s been an abysmal response from our government so far, I’m hoping this new order will help our leaders actually deal with this threat, and pressure the federal government to deploy badly needed resources, like vaccines, which have been very hard to come by,” he added.

Bravo Host Andy Cohen Blasts Biden Administration's 'Abysmal' Monkeypox Response: Gays, Lock it Up

Had someone tell me just today three confirmed cases in Chattanooga. Anyone else hearing this?

Bravo Host Andy Cohen Blasts Biden Administration’s ‘Abysmal’ Monkeypox Response: Gays, Lock it Up

Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen slammed the Biden administration’s “abysmal response” to monkeypox, and implored members of the gay community to “keep it locked up.”

“Monkeypox cases have risen so dramatically in New York City that Mayor Eric Adams issued an executive order declaring a state of emergency,” Cohen, who is gay, said.

“After what’s been an abysmal response from our government so far, I’m hoping this new order will help our leaders actually deal with this threat, and pressure the federal government to deploy badly needed resources, like vaccines, which have been very hard to come by,” he added.

Bravo Host Andy Cohen Blasts Biden Administration's 'Abysmal' Monkeypox Response: Gays, Lock it Up

Maybe they shouldn't have gay sex, or be gay.

Government had no problem telling us to shelter in place to avoid the Rona. Think they'll have the balls to recommend a pause to male homosexual activity to slow the spread?
That line is awesome.
But no they will not step on the balls of their voters.

VN Store

Back