More Climate BS...

Happening Now! Also if the Biden administration was a railroad bridge.

So, our infrastructure literally crumbles while the massive amount of infrastructure funding gets flushed down the Climate Change toilet. This is the Biden Administration, ladies and gentlemen. They are consistent. Everything is a train wreck.

So, our infrastructure literally crumbles while the massive amount of infrastructure funding gets flushed down the Climate Change toilet. This is the Biden Administration, ladies and gentlemen. They are consistent. Everything is a train wreck.

Agreed that biden and company is a train wreck, but I'm thinking the railroads and not the government built and own the railways. These things seem to be on the railroads to fix. If fines don't work in getting them to fix their infrastructure when it affects others, then we should be looking at punishment to include prison of those involved including CEOs to get their attention. It's always seemed that problems with public infrastructure is often incompetence whereas problems with private infrastructure is driven by profit with justifications being based on risk assessment ... obviously sometimes the risk needs to be set higher.

Agreed that biden and company is a train wreck, but I'm thinking the railroads and not the government built and own the railways. These things seem to be on the railroads to fix. If fines don't work in getting them to fix their infrastructure when it affects others, then we should be looking at punishment to include prison of those involved including CEOs to get their attention. It's always seemed that problems with public infrastructure is often incompetence whereas problems with private infrastructure is driven by profit with justifications being based on risk assessment ... obviously sometimes the risk needs to be set higher.
They need to paint that ugly ass bridge at Chickamauga Dam
That thing has been an eyesore since I was a kid

They need to paint that ugly ass bridge at Chickamauga Dam
That thing has been an eyesore since I was a kid
Is it as ugly as the railroad bridge going over Neyland Drive and the Tennessee River near the campus? That thing has been an eyesore for decades, they painted it orangish one year about 40 years ago, but since then it looks like something that belongs in the northeast rust belt.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Is it as ugly as the railroad bridge going over Neyland Drive and the Tennessee River near the campus? That thing has been an eyesore for decades, they painted it orangish one year about 40 years ago, but since then it looks like something that belongs in the northeast rust belt.
1687648076474.jpeg

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
You still haven't figured out that she was never saying the world would end in 2023? Lol how is he reading it out loud and still this dense

Fine. So what was she saying? I'll let you be her translator

If she wasn't predicting mankind would die by 2023, when will this mass die off happen?

Fine. So what was she saying? I'll let you be her translator

If she wasn't predicting mankind would die by 2023, when will this mass die off happen?

She doesn’t need a translator for people who speak English lol, her words are right there. People acting this confused are telling on themselves

She doesn’t need a translator for people who speak English lol, her words are right there. People acting this confused are telling on themselves
I'm taking her at her word and mankind is not doomed. Here's the problem: her language was unrealistic and inflammatory. It's that sort of thing that is hurting the climate change cause. Folks are tired of such rhetoric to the point where they're losing credibility.

How Does High Temperature Affect Solar Module?

Solar module, also called PV module, is a single photovoltaic panel that is assembly of connected solar cells. The solar cells absorb sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity. Solar module is the most important component of the solar power system. An array of modules are used to supply power to buildings.

It is still quite hot these days. Some solar users think that the sustained high temperature in summer is beneficial to the power generation of their solar system. Actually, the high temperature will not lead to an increased amount of electricity. Instead, it will bring harmful effect to the power generation.

The-Impact-of-High-Temperature-on-Solar-Module-600x360.jpeg

The following are the impacts of high temperature on solar modules.

How does high temperature affect solar module - SRNE Solar

You still haven't figured out that she was never saying the world would end in 2023? Lol how is he reading it out loud and still this dense

At best she's saying the extinction will take place because we didn't stop using fossil fuels over the last 5 years.

It's still a ludicrous statement that is worthy of mocking which is likely the reason she took it down.

VN Store

Back