More Climate BS...

Today’s Energy Hikes Just a Taste of the Cost to Chase Albany’s Green Dreams

Con Edison’s request to hike electric bills 4% — and gas bills 7% — each year through 2025 is just a small taste of what New York’s green-energy mandates will cost the public.

These added revenues are only for work on the transmission grid to handle the shift to more “renewable” sources of power, which means connections to where the wind and solar plants will be, plus to planned battery backups since neither source is reliable.

Future rate hikes will be needed to address the fact that solar and wind cost more than fossil-fuel-generated electricity.

And it’s not just ConEd: Last month, National Grid proposed a hefty 17% increase, blaming inflation as well as the state’s climate targets.

Today's energy hikes just a taste of your cost to chase Albany's green dreams

That’s not actually what she said.

According to what she actually said, we have crossed some doomsday line - it’s only a matter of time now.

There is nothing that can be done about it - at this point. We’re all gonna die.
Hate to step on her never before heard of plot but we are all gonna die anyway.

True. All of us will die, individually.

But she meant collectively. As in the end of humanity. And it is now past the point of no return.

She’s silly.
She has a point, just the wrong point. It’s not climate change that’s going to show us out the door. Look back 3.5 years. I know, I need a corner and a sign. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: AM64
She has a point, just the wrong point. It’s not climate change that’s going to show us out the door. Look back 3.5 years. I know, I need a corner and a sign. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh, Sapiens will fall. Just like all the others that came before us.

But it won’t be because we didn’t turn off the gas stoves 2 days ago.

I always wondered about that, and never saw any discussions regarding solar panels and hail. I had assumed they could be destroyed by hail, but just never saw any verification until now. I won't claim I made it my life's ambition to dig up the information, so it could have been out there all along. It's hard enough to get advocates to admit that they don't work at night or are degraded by clouds.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
I feel so sorry for farmers whose livelihood and quite frankly their whole lives revolve around their farms. I hope the farmers of SD stick together and tell them where they can stick this pipeline

‘The Main Goal Is to Acquire the Land’—Farmer Jared Bossly on the CO2 Pipeline That Puts His Farm at Risk 'The Main Goal Is to Acquire the Land'—Farmer Jared Bossly on the CO2 Pipeline That Puts His Farm at Risk
Wait just a minute
They are planning CO2 pipelines?
Insanity

Reactions: EasternVol
I always wondered about that, and never saw any discussions regarding solar panels and hail. I had assumed they could be destroyed by hail, but just never saw any verification until now. I won't claim I made it my life's ambition to dig up the information, so it could have been out there all along. It's hard enough to get advocates to admit that they don't work at night or are degraded by clouds.
Or too hot,,,ie too much sun 😂

Reactions: AM64
Must be a very important meeting for Greta to be there when there's a war going on.They must be discussing on when to make another due date possible for everyone to see death coming in another 8 years. Hard to believe they'd be taking her ideas seriously for any final conclusions made at this meeting.

Or too hot,,,ie too much sun 😂

Just wait til somebody proposes (seriously) using some of the power produced for cooling to make the solar panels more efficient. It's almost like nobody under the age of 60 has ever played with sunlight and a magnifying glass. People under the age of 30 may not even know what a magnifying glass is ... they've got cellphones to blow up images. Besides they are too busy texting to explore nature.

VN Store

Back