More great California stats

Land ownership to vote removes incentive for imbeciles that rent to vote and run- it creates a longer term outlook for voters and more care in elections.

Return election of the Senate to the state governments, so they have a say.

Term limits on Congressmen would help.

And the last one I don't know how to do- but the founding fathers essentially wanted the elected to be successful before being elected, not significantly enrich themselves in office *cough*Pelosi*cough*. How do we get that to happen? I have no idea how to curb it.

Land ownership to vote removes incentive for imbeciles that rent to vote and run- it creates a longer term outlook for voters and more care in elections.

And the last one I don't know how to do- but the founding fathers essentially wanted the elected to be successful before being elected, not significantly enrich themselves in office *cough*Pelosi*cough*. How do we get that to happen? I have no idea how to curb it.

I like your ideas except for the term limits on congressmen, Senators fine.

I think we make the house and senate part time jobs, in session 90-120 days per year max and reduce the pay accordingly, eliminate ALL pension and benefits. Build some barracks a mess hall so they have a place to live while in DC.

Make it a mandatory sentence. Kinda like hogs idea of mess hall, but everything.

People vote for you, government shows up at your door in the middle of the night with an election warrant. Break down the door, shoot your dog, take you away in handcuffs with a mask over your head. Next thing you know you wake up in a cell block in a jump suit with the words "US Senator ButchPlz" on the front. You cry out and grab the bars. You are only let out to vote and talk with constituents. You are fed three crappy meals a day, visitation is controlled. 6 years of your life gone to serve your country. And if the people dont like the job you are doing you can be sent to prison for the rest of your term. Vote for prison has to have more votes than what got you elected.

A voting requirement should be you have to own property to vote. This would curb some of the lunacy.

We are a 180 degrees from that. We run commercials in this culture telling people that everyone should vote. So ignorant.

Why do you want the ignorant masses controlling society.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
The stupidest thing about all these Democrats is that they keep wanting to dump money into the same insurance-like structure that is causing the costs to blow out in the first place.

It is insane how a system with little insurance works. I'm sitting down here in Peru, where my wife is getting a full body checkup (labs, scans, x-rays, other tests) for an operation she's getting and we've spent for all of those around $300 at the best private clinics in Lima. Plus the doctors, nurses, and receptionists are much nicer and service-focused because these are for profit clinics and they want to keep and get customers.

In the US the hospitals would be charging our insurance no less than $20k for all she's had done and most definitely twice what we're paying for her operation without blinking. It's sick.

VN Store

Back