Most pleasant surprise on Saturday?

The amount of people who are googling Mike Alstott from this forum is probably pretty high right now.

I didn't care much for the Tampa but Mike was a guy I rooted for, loved his style.
I loved watching the Buc's because of him. He was a highlight reel. The amount of giggles i would get at a young age watching him run people over and bounce off line backers and keep running was great.

I loved watching the Buc's because of him. He was a highlight reel. The amount of giggles i would get at a young age watching him run people over and bounce off line backers and keep running was great.
I always enjoyed listening to Chris Berman doing NFL highlights on Sunday nights and showing the ones with Mike Alstott running over people.

Gaston Moore with 4 TD'S?
Nothing but 3rd/4th stringers in 2nd half after we go up 56-0 at halftime.
Normally, we would expect that. But because of our opponent next week, I think Heupel will keep the first unit(s) playing longer than the score (hopefully) would indicate necessary. At least, on offense.

Besides, UTC isn't bad, and a lot of their players know/believe they're good enough to be playing for Tennessee. The Mocs just don't have SEC depth. So even if this becomes a blowout, it might not happen until late third* quarter.

* unless we can put together one of those vintage-Hooker, end o' the first half, seconds on the clock, long, quick, scoring drives.

I think we will see how mature peyton Lewis and the rest of the young running backs. Hopefully🤣

VN Store

Back