Most pleasant surprise on Saturday?

Also I don’t know that a wise fan wants their rivals in if they are good enough to be 11-1 and looking for revenge in the playoffs.

One step at a time. Worry first about making it in then worry about who you'll face. If all our opponents suck then it won't matter if we don't even make it in the first place.

The smart fan roots for every opponent to win every game they play but the one against their team. That way our strength of schedule stays sky high. For example, after we play NC State, the smart fan will root for NC State to win every game they play from here on out so that we have a quality win on our resume when selection day comes along. Rooting for your opponents to lose is just plain dumb competitive strategy.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Rooting for your opponents to lose is just plain dumb competitive strategy.
*not an effective

You got the concept correct. Be nice. You’ve got a lot to offer.

I’m watching for the flashes between your obvious proclivities. 😉🤙🏼

The amount of people who are googling Mike Alstott from this forum is probably pretty high right now.

I didn't care much for the Tampa but Mike was a guy I rooted for, loved his style.
Alstott and a RB from my hometown Thomas Jones were a good combo at Tampa Bay. If I remember correctly there was a highlight of them having the biggest arms for a backfield in the NFL at that time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back