Most pleasant surprise on Saturday?

Running back depth, and seeing peyton Lewis live up to “looking like a grown man”.

You do know that hurts Tennessee right? With the new playoff format we need teams in our conference to dominate out of conference opponents so that more SEC teams get picked than not. Otherwise if everyone else in our conference Bucks we'll have to win the conference just to make it in rather than having a shot as an at-large.

Some of yall really have zero competition awareness.
Noo. We just won't lose any games.

LBs and DBs smashing some folks. Also want to see UGA boat race Clemson. I hat UGA but they ain’t going anywhere soon and Clemson could keep falling apart.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ll go out on a limb and say that gaston Moore will go nuts in the second half. Not likely though cuz nico might okay 3 1/2 quarters
CJH does seem to leave the starters in longer than some and Nico really needs as much playing time as he can get. He is awesome but is just getting started.

You think FSU gets left out of a 12 team playoff? With your superior logic?

For a Alabama team with 1 more loss but playing a far tougher schedule? Hell yeah.

Comparing the relative strength of teams will always be the basis for selection in any playoff format. Which is why this whole rooting against your competition makes no sense. A wise fan roots for his opponents to win every game other than for when they meet his team that way his relative strength of schedule stays high.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
For a Alabama team with 1 more loss but playing a far tougher schedule? Hell yeah.

Comparing the relative strength of teams will always be the basis for selection in any playoff format. Which is why this whole rooting against your competition makes no sense. A wise fan roots for his opponents to win every game other than for when they meet his team that way his relative strength of schedule stays high.
Well a no loss FSU would have won the ACC and be in automatically.

It will be 2 loss teams with a bad strength of schedule vs 3 loss teams fighting about the last spots now I think.

Also I don’t know that a wise fan wants their rivals in if they are good enough to be 11-1 and looking for revenge in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back