Mr. SEC ranks SEC coaches

Butch will have to earn his respect in the SEC....hopefully it doesn't take too long.

GO Vols and Go CBJ!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm suprised Jones is ranked # 10 of SEC coaches when he's never won an SEC Game....:ermm:

he hasnt coached a single SEC game yet he should be at the very bottom although i do expect him to work himself up that list

Meh. All the rankings like this are 'safe guesses' based on past performance. Who other than the players, fans and those recruits who have actually set foot on campus can feel the electricity and excitement? The change is reminiscent of when Pearl arrived and immediately campus and the team responded.

I doubt any sportswriters that aren't fans are feeling it yet although a few are showing some cracks and expressing some of it why would they stake there reputation on a long shot unlikely to pan out this year? And no doubt we're still a long shot this year with such a wicked schedule the odds are stacked against us.

Butch will have to earn his respect in the SEC....hopefully it doesn't take too long.

GO Vols and Go CBJ!

This. Also, the entire team needs a fire lit under their azz. Hopefully, CBJ has already struck the match.:aggressive:

I can see why Butch is so low on this list. Like someone said, these are "Safe Guesses" at this point, and he hasn't coached a single SEC game yet. I think he'll move up this list by season's end. Expect the Vols to be playing in December this year. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
who really cares at this point? i mean let him coach a season then ask.

i know its the off season...lol

After reading several articles on the mr SEC site I can see he ranks right up there with Bleacher Report. :lol:

3 Straight Rose Bowls says he can.

He coaches in the SEC West now. Not the weak ass Big Ten. He's about 80th in recruiting and prob wins 4-5 games this year. Bump this if I'm wrong. Feel free. Gonna be a bumpy ride over there. They are in way worse shape than we are.

He coaches in the SEC West now. Not the weak ass Big Ten. He's about 80th in recruiting and prob wins 4-5 games this year. Bump this if I'm wrong. Feel free. Gonna be a bumpy ride over there. They are in way worse shape than we are.

You're out of your mind. Arkansas has put together a helluva coaching staff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back