MTSU beat Walz/Louisville by 18 points last December...

I know and what you say is certainly true. There are probably 50 coaches or more with a better resume. I hope if she fails this season the next hire is someone that can at least make us an effective program again.
Who are these magical 50(!) coaches with a better resume? Kellie has never finished worse than 3rd in the SEC. She's always made the NCAA tournament (and always earned the right to host) and made it to two straight sweet 16s. She's sent players to the first round of the WNBA draft for 3 straight seasons, and should again this year.

Things are looking bad right now, but it's only December 9. So much more basketball to be played this season, hopefully with Rickea and a continuously improving Key.

Who are these magical 50(!) coaches with a better resume? Kellie has never finished worse than 3rd in the SEC. She's always made the NCAA tournament (and always earned the right to host) and made it to two straight sweet 16s. She's sent players to the first round of the WNBA draft for 3 straight seasons, and should again this year.

Things are looking bad right now, but it's only December 9. So much more basketball to be played this season, hopefully with Rickea and a continuously improving Key.
12 and 32 against ranked teams. Probably shouldn't have said 50 although I could easily get in double digits. I might get close to fifty using winning percentage and wins against top ranked teams. It will be a miracle if she turns this around. Sc twice, LSU, at Miss st. at Ole Miss, at Texas A&M, at Alabama, at Georgia. She better win the first three SEC games for sure or this season is down the drain. Auburn, Kentucky, and Florida.

Everybody is eligible to come back except Powell and Jackson. We have Cooper and Boyd coming in to take their scholarships. Some of the players eligible to come back may not comeback and if Harper is fired we may see some transfers. Right now we have five scholarships open if everyone eligible to comeback does.
Thank you!

VN Store

Back