Mueller Report Imminent

Not hard to imagine that if Mueller testifies "no collusion" the Dems will turn around and claim he lied to Congress. They are dead set on their own narrative being true, even if it's not.
Agreed. The conspiracy about him being paid off or coerced will be swift and unreasonable.

Reactions: AM64
Agreed. The conspiracy about him being paid off or coerced will be swift and unreasonable.

The Dims should try to figure out why everybody else is being paid off and they are missing out ... that should be interesting.

It's no different than them saying they'd accept Mueller's report, until of course it didn't say what they wanted it to, so now they won't accept it. The continued claims of "seeking the truth" are so laughable.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
Think he’ll give them his “real” report?

I think he wil outline what would be criminal obstruction by anyone other than a sitting President, confirm that Barr is a piece of garbage, and set the stage for further investigation into Trump's loyalty to Putin.

It's no different than them saying they'd accept Mueller's report, until of course it didn't say what they wanted it to, so now they won't accept it. The continued claims of "seeking the truth" are so laughable.

You mean like Trump falsely claiming he was exonerated? Saying they ought to release it all, then changing his position again? Now blocking McGahn from testifying about how he tried to get him to fire Mueller then asked him not to tell anyone he'd done so?

Trump is every bit as bad as Nixon. Worse, really.

I think he wil outline what would be criminal obstruction by anyone other than a sitting President, confirm that Barr is a piece of garbage, and set the stage for further investigation into Trump's loyalty to Putin.
wishful_thinking180.jpg

You mean like Trump falsely claiming he was exonerated? Saying they ought to release it all, then changing his position again? Now blocking McGahn from testifying about how he tried to get him to fire Mueller then asked him not to tell anyone he'd done so?

DELUSIONAL-cover-600px.jpg

I just want to hear the Repubs ask the Muell if there was evidence of obstruction then why the hell didn’t they charge him. They are after all prosecutors. And I also want to hear from the Muell’s own lips that the OLC guidance had nothing to do with that non charging decision as has been stated.

If he contradicts Barr there will be fireworks. But Barr would know if he was going to contradict him and has done nothing to block his testimony. So I’d guess their answers will largely agree.

Just go get a prosecutor to nail Mcgahn against the wall on his taxi cab medallion business and get him to flip. Easy peasy 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Lawd a mercy you are deranged

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
Again, suggests you are scared of what he will say. I know Trump is.

This theory of Trump being scared , explain this to us we don’t seem to understand since the DOJ has refused to charge him and if the house impeached him the senate will vote no and he gets re-elected ... where is this fear coming from ?

VN Store

Back