Mueller Report Imminent

I see no document or first-hand sources in that link. Just an article that relies on the reader to jump from one conclusion to another with no basis to support it.

For instance, the title:

"James Comey Didn’t Know Whether Dossier Claims Were True – Yet Still Used Info in FISA Applications"

OK. Which info was used in the applications? All of it? Or parts the FBI verified?

Then there's this:

But according to the Democratic memo, the application noted that Steele:

Now if you're a seasoned Federal judge, and you read that someone paid a source to conduct research on a candidate's ties to Russia, is it really a great mystery what is going on? FISA applications by their nature try to minimize the number of named American parties. And that's what happened here. And the judge could figure it out.

Wait, now unsourced articles are not legitimate?

If nothing changes it’s not because I’m right, it’s because enough mindless drones think the law, as written, is sufficient and refuse to acknowledge how ****ed up it is because it would mean relinquishing some pipe dream of salvaging the presidency of their favorite con artist. Things should change because I’m right.

And given the quality of your other opinions, I couldn’t care less about your opinion of me, but I appreciate the entertainment value of being lectured on ethics and technicalities by a trump apologist in a thread about the mueller report.
Whatever. You da man.

You're welcome. I think STINE flows better. It may be because I have only personally known 2 people with that last name, and they both pronounced it STINE.
That was a long time ago. Maybe those 2 guys were named Rosenberg instead...……..whatever.

You think it should be legal for law enforcement to lie in warrant applications and the subsequently obtained evidence remain admissible?

That’s ****ed up.
And by the way, the answer to your question is I think an investigation based illegally obtained material should be thrown out. I just take exception to your over bearingly smug attitude. Very much lawyerish.

And by the way, the answer to your question is I think an investigation based illegally obtained material should be thrown out. I just take exception to your over bearingly smug attitude. Very much lawyerish.

Maybe you and @Orange_Crush should start a thread about me if that’s what you guys want to talk about.

Maybe you and @Orange_Crush should start a thread about me if that’s what you guys want to talk about.
It looks like you're the one mentioning me, which gives a pretty good indication about who wants to talk about whom. Is this kind of like the time you wrote novels and then claimed that you couldn't care less what I thought?

I'm flattered, but not interested. You'll have to find someone else to be the object of your attention.

It looks like you're the one mentioning me, which gives a pretty good indication about who wants to talk about whom. Is this kind of like the time you wrote novels and then claimed that you couldn't care less what I thought?

I'm flattered, but not interested. You'll have to find someone else to be the object of your attention.

Why were we talking abut me again? Oh right because you didn’t have any other response.

Yes, I remember, now, how devastating it was trying multiple times to get you back on topic only to have you refuse to engage with any substantive response except personal attacks. 😂😂😂

But hey, you’ve always got those “legal scholars.”

Nah, that would just give you another place to spout your sanctimonious crap.

Here’s a thought: If you don’t like me being sanctimonious and smug, prove me wrong. If you’re on here spouting uninformed opinions based on whatever snake oil you’ve been sold, and you can’t back them up, you deserve the ridicule. And if all you’ve got is personal attacks it just proves you can’t and then it’s just entertainment.

Last edited:
Why were we talking abut me again? Oh right because you didn’t have any other response.

Yes, I remember, now, how devastating it was trying multiple times to get you back on topic only to have you refuse to engage with any substantive response except personal attacks. 😂😂😂

Here’s a thought: If you don’t like me being sanctimonious and smug, prove me wrong. If you’re on here spouting uninformed opinions based on whatever snake oil you’ve been sold, and you can’t back them up, you deserve the ridicule.
I've not spouted an opine one. I just remarked on your statement there should be a law because you were right. Like I said, sanctimonious crap. Learn to express yourself in something less than small novels of lawyer speak.

Here’s a thought: If you don’t like me being sanctimonious and smug, prove me wrong. If you’re on here spouting uninformed opinions based on whatever snake oil you’ve been sold, and you can’t back them up, you deserve the ridicule.

Yawn.

You're making **** up again. You're wounded. I get it. You'll be OK.

The narrative pushed by Trump and his supporters --that investigating Russian interference to help Trump was partisan and fabricated-- is dangerous and is undermining our democracy. It was neither.

The narrative pushed by Trump and his supporters --that investigating Russian interference to help Trump was partisan and fabricated-- is dangerous and is undermining our democracy. It was neither.

Shouldn't you be dissecting Game of Thrones right now and trying to correlate Trump to Dany?

It was fabricated by partisans.

I've not spouted an opine one. I just remarked on your statement there should be a law because you were right. Like I said, sanctimonious crap. Learn to express yourself in something less than small novels of lawyer speak.

It’s a nuanced legal issue that requires a small novel of lawyer speak to fully flesh out all of the ways it is being misrepresented by dishonest people.

Also I didn’t say “the law should change because I said so” I said I’m right about what the law is now. Because I am.

The law I’m right about is ****ed up. You agreed. Therefore, we agree that it should change.

If you can follow that to its logical conclusion, I’ll feel a bit less like I have to respond in lawyer novels.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back