Mueller Report Imminent

Then why did he meet with Trump multiple times during the transition? Why does he claim he and trump have been friends for 30 years?
I was wrong. It was after he got elected, and turned down Nap's request for a pardon for a friend and not offering Nap a seat on the SC.

I was wrong. It was after he got elected, and turned down Nap's request for a pardon for a friend and not offering Nap a seat on the SC.

Translation: I tried to craft a narrative around his hatred of Trump only to find that he aligns closely with his ideology and opposes him off of legitimate legal concerns. Now I will try to form a different excuse train to protect this president.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump where he isnt still President next November. Elections are the only way to oust him and then if people want to cool their perpetual butthurt they can try him for obstruction of a fake crime. Good luck with that.
How does a prosecutor decide guilt? He literally said it was the DOJ's policy not to charge a sitting president, no matter what.
He didnt have to charge him with a crime. He could have said he committed a crime. I honestly believe that phrasing was Muellers very professional big F U to Trump.

Posting double ..thanks Samsung

40 % of the country will vote for Trump no matter what. 50 % will vote against him no matter what.

Trump has to run the table (as modified by the EC) to get reelected. Impeachment proceedings will not change those numbers. And given the lack of motivation that remaining 10 % must have to not have picked a side by now, one questions how many will show up to vote.

Trump may well prove Clinton wrong after all. It may not be the economy that drives the result in 2020.

Sorry your big fish got off the hook, your horse spit the bit, your dreams didn't come true. Bwaaaahaahaa.

Yeah, you said that in the other post. Complete with the forced 'bwaahhaa', it wasn't clever there either.

First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting president because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could be charged now.

And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.

This should concern Donald.

Translation: I tried to craft a narrative around his hatred of Trump only to find that he aligns closely with his ideology and opposes him off of legitimate legal concerns. Now I will try to form a different excuse train to protect this president.
Sorry, I was going from memory about how long Nap has been railing on Trump. It just seems like it has been since the primaries. I still think that Nap was Eddie Munster as a child.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump where he isnt still President next November. Elections are the only way to oust him and then if people want to cool their perpetual butthurt they can try him for obstruction of a fake crime. Good luck with that.

He didnt have to charge him with a crime. He could have said he committed a crime. I honestly believe that phrasing was Muellers very professional big F U to Trump.

"A special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider. "

"And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge. "

"A special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider. "

"And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge. "
Still didn't prevent him from charging other members of Trump's team.

This should concern Donald.
Not one bit. That’s count one of the Muell implying obstruction when Trump told him to piss off on a sit down. The Muell could have subpoenaed him. He chose not to and bought some extra Preparation H on the way home that day.

Trump would have been a fool to respond for a sit down with no subpoena in the mix. And that subpoena never came. That’s on the Muell.

They weren't the POTUS.

C'mon man.
Nope not the point. Only the Donald has that protection. Any other member of the campaign could have been charged. None were. Thus it’s fairly certain there was no evidence of which they could level any other campaign individual on conspiracy. This was the original charge given to the Muell and it was a complete dry hole.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back