Mueller Report Imminent

Alternative facts: Russia didn't care which candidate won!

Reality:

D7wElu_WwAE_tD4.png:large
Unless they were pretty sure, like the rest of us, that Clinton was a certain winner and their goal was to disrupt and call into question the electoral process.

Nevertheless, Comey hurt Clinton's campaign more than the Russians could have ever hoped to, if that was their intention. If it was, one would obviously then ask: "Why?"

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I'm not so sure that the case is closed. Mueller today, certainly did not close it even though he closed his office. He reminds me of a guy walking on a tightrope.

One thing's for certain, they will not be moving on.
Oh I know they won't. They can't, what else do they have to run on?

Reactions: AM64
OK, tell me what your thoughts are, if it is more than the -1 t0 .9999. I guess I'm interested in those specific actions that could be interpreted as being close to a -1.

Having just watched all of Mueller's statement today, the only thing that is really clear is that he wants to be done with all this, doesn't want to appear before Congress and does not want to talk further about this investigation. "The investigation is my testimony."

If the House of Representatives moves forward with impeachment proceedings, don't you think that there is a good chance that Mueller will be called as a witness? If that is the case, Mueller's wish to be a hermit has as much chance as luther wearing a MAGA hat because he supports Trump's reelection.

I think Mueller is saying he just has nothing to add. If he testifies, he knows the Dems will just keep trying to get him to say Trump is guilty and the GOPers will just attack the start of the investigation. He has nothing of substance to add beyond what is in the report.

Frankly, it's why the focus should be on getting McGahn in there. Let's hear it directly from the source. If he says Trump directed him to fire Mueller and then lie about it that's obstruction. Trump can deny it, and people can decide who they believe, Trump or McGahn.

Unless they were pretty sure, like the rest of us, that Clinton was a certain winner and their goal was to disrupt and call into question the electoral process.

Nevertheless, Comey hurt Clinton's campaign more than the Russians could have ever hoped to, if that was their intention. If it was, one would obviously then ask: "Why?"
Yep. The Russians looked at Comey and probably said “damn dude. Nice job. Not sure why we even bothered after hearing that.” 😂

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
I wouldn't think so; most of us who seem to favor term limits seem to be on the right side. But, yeah, I understand the fairy tales that only the GOP gets campaign finance bribes by the big corporations and donors.

The Republican talking point is that liberals get endless amounts of free publicity from the MSM, and political donations counterbalance that. Putting limits on campaign finance favors the left. That's what they argue(d), anyway.

I think Mueller is saying he just has nothing to add. If he testifies, he knows the Dems will just keep trying to get him to say Trump is guilty and the GOPers will just attack the state of the investigation. He has nothing of substance to add beyond what is in the report.

Frankly, it's why the focus should be on getting McGahn in there. Let's hear it directly from the source. If he says Trump directed him to fire Mueller and then lie about it that's obstruction. Trump can deny it, and people can decide who they believe, Trump or McGahn.
Isn't a crime only a crime if the crime is completed? If no obstruction took place because McGahn didn't follow through, then how is it obstruction?

My big brother tells me to steal a candy bar at the store and I don't, is my brother guilty of theft?

I think Mueller is saying he just has nothing to add. If he testifies, he knows the Dems will just keep trying to get him to say Trump is guilty and the GOPers will just attack the start of the investigation. He has nothing of substance to add beyond what is in the report.

Last month's version: Let's see the report. That'll settle it.

Today's version: Let's hear it from McGahn.

Like i said, political theater.

Isn't a crime only a crime if the crime is completed? If no obstruction took place because McGahn didn't follow through, then how is it obstruction?

My big brother tells me to steal a candy bar at the store and I don't, is my brother guilty of theft?
Probably a difference though if it were your boss.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
So my boss tells me to steal a candy bar at the store and I don't, is my boss guilty of theft?

My boss can only fire me, my big brother can hurt me bad.
Not guilty of theft because no theft occured. Change the circumstances to my boss told me to doctor our SEC report but i didnt. I think the folks who oversee Securities and Exchanges would have something to prosecute.

Not guilty of theft because no theft occured. Change the circumstances to my boss told me to doctor our SEC report but i didnt. I think the folks who oversee Securities and Exchanges would have something to prosecute.
I see, good point.

So, we have established that Trump tried to obstruct justice. If he were not the president, it wouldn't be as big a deal. Oh, he also tried to get Mcghan to to lie about it to the special counsel, i.e. suborn perjury, although Trump denies it. But he doesn't want Mcghan to testify to Congress.. hmm...

But, as some have excused, "He was just upset that he was unfairly being accused."

Without proof though it is just he said she said.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back