Mueller Report Imminent

It’s time for my nightly “nothing is going to happen “ post.

Nothing is going to happen

It would be funny to watch Pelosi try to explain to the AOC types why it's not in their best interest to impeach Trump. Of course, being a first termer, AOC doesn't really have that much to worry about when people start looking into how Mueller's job came to be.

Care to summarize? No worries if you don't. I don't give Fox News, and especially Karl Rove, a click.
Pelosi will not pursue impeachment because she knows it will hand control of the House right back to the R's. Swing voters will see this as highly partisan, impeachment talk will overshadow any positive thing that the dems will do legislatively, Senate will dismiss any impeachment resolution passed by the House anyway.

You could possibly get the obstruction to maybe stick for a article for impeachment if only you had evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians in with the election.

It has nothing to do with being petty. I get my news from trusted, reliable sources. Fox News and an opinion piece from Karl Rove ain't one of them.
You do you, but one of the main problems in this country is that we are all incapable of hearing the other side or other view points.

Pelosi will not pursue impeachment because she knows it will hand control of the House right back to the R's. Swing voters will see this as highly partisan, impeachment talk will overshadow any positive thing that the dems will do legislatively, Senate will dismiss any impeachment resolution passed by the House anyway.

You could possibly get the obstruction to maybe stick for a article for impeachment if only you had evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians in with the election.
A Fox News, Karl Rove perspective. Got it.

VN Store

Back