My head is spinning at all the GOP successes in Congress today

So McCarthy as speaker went behind the GOP and their supporters wishes and worked a Ukraine spending bill and was removed...by Gaetz and MTG...not Johnson seemly is doing the same thing...will Gaetz and MTG get the same hate for exposing more uniparty members?

House Republicans believe Americans should pay higher credit card fees. No, seriously, they do--they voted for it.
Here, one of the clowns talks about it.

Why should our federal government determine what fees private companies charge?
The only thing I think they should do is apply usury laws to those banks as they would a street level loan shark. What's the difference other than the price of the suit the loaner wears?

Reactions: Wireless1
House Republicans believe Americans should pay higher credit card fees. No, seriously, they do--they voted for it.

He's right in his effort but doesn't appear to be smart enough to articulate why.

However I'm always quite skeptical of such a short clip claiming major, blanket beliefs. Especially from Twitter and by an obviously biased source

Reactions: GroverCleveland
So McCarthy as speaker went behind the GOP and their supporters wishes and worked a Ukraine spending bill and was removed...by Gaetz and MTG...not Johnson seemly is doing the same thing...will Gaetz and MTG get the same hate for exposing more uniparty members?

Don't underestimate the allure and power of the Putin.

Turbo: “Everything should be free!”

Also Turbo: “Pay your fair share!”, while him not paying a dime more to the US Treaury than what is required by law.

Last edited:
Johnson ignores the loons and there will be a vote on Ukrainian aid. And the Mayorkas impeachment is failing, as I write this.

Impressive start to the Spring for the GOP.
You still thinking that it is dem vs GOP is so tired. You need a software update.

The uniparty doesn’t care about me or you. That conglomerate is the foe from here on out. They want us to squabble like you do using dem vs GOP facades. All while they destroy our country.

Until you realize this fact, all of your talking points and threads are useless. Thanks for letting me teach you something today.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlipKidVol
Your welcome
You are in a no win with LG here.

If Putin says he wants Biden to win, it’s only because Putin is making a public statement in one direction while actively working behind the scenes to install Trump so that he can control/manipulate him.

If Putin publicly says he wants Trump to win, it proves he wants Trump so that he can control/manipulate him.

Never underestimate the power of TDS.

The power of Putin? Dude, wtf are you talking about? What is Putin going to give them? Free Russian caviar for life?

Well, obviously I am skeptical of outright bribes. But clearly Russian intelligence has managed to gain a foothold in some form or fashion within the extreme of the GOP.

To be clear, the vast, vast majority of GOP officials support aid to Ukraine. But there are a handful of extremists within the GOP (and that's all they need to create havoc) who along with Trump seem to be under Putin's influence, some how or some way.

Well, obviously I am skeptical of outright bribes. But clearly Russian intelligence has managed to gain a foothold in some form or fashion within the extreme of the GOP.

To be clear, the vast, vast majority of GOP officials support aid to Ukraine. But there are a handful of extremists within the GOP (and that's all they need to create havoc) who along with Trump seem to be under Putin's influence, some how or some way.

😂

Sweet baby Jesus.

VN Store

Back