My reply to an Oklahoma fan

Talk about taking that L hard. And here I thought he was all about some 'good natured' jousting.
He did post after the game…as he promised. But he’d also stated he “wasn’t going anywhere”. We’ll be back in Norman in four years (or SOONER) and I’m sure he’ll be game to educating us about Bud Wilkinson. 😅

Maybe you should post some conference bowl records for the past 5 or 10 seasons.

I think you’ll find that the SEC bowl record is at the top or near the top. And this is in spite of the fact that these matchups very rarely are 1-1, 2-2, etc. it is usually a lower-placed SEC team against a higher-placed team from another conference (usually around SEC #5 vs. Other #3).
SEC bowl record last year not so great. barely over 500.

Maybe YOU should look these things up! 🤣

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Both Texas and Oklahoma are in for a rude awakening coming from the Big 12 to the SEC. Texas hasn’t really played anybody yet except for a shell of the Michigan championship team from last year.
Texas has the easiest schedule in the sec. Ga. is it. and that is a home game for them.. The rest of their games are mid to lower tier teams in sec.

VN Store

Back