MyPillow Magnate sues Dominion again.

AshG

Easy target
MyPillow's Mike Lindell filed another lawsuit against voting machine companies that includes quotes from '1984,' Shakespeare, and 'Fahrenheit 451'

Someone in his family needs to exercise power of attorney and get him some long term mental help. I hurt for the guy that the brain damage from years of drug addiction is doing this to him.

If you believe there's cause for vote audits, that's fine; this guy isn't helping the optics of your cause.

If he is the looney wacko everybody says he is then what he's alleging will be easily proven false in court. What absolutely can't happen is this case simply get dismissed without ever going to trial. That would do nothing but cause a far great schism in our country then what's already there.

If he is the looney wacko everybody says he is then what he's alleging will be easily proven false in court. What absolutely can't happen is this case simply get dismissed without ever going to trial. That would do nothing but cause a far great schism in our country then what's already there.

Oh, he'll get his day in court. Remember, he is being sued for defamation to the tune of $1.6B by these companies. Doubling down is a risky strategy.

Anyone that sells a pillow for 35 dollars or more deserves a good kick in the nads.

I don't have any of Mike's pillows but I know there is a huge difference in cheap pillows and expensive pillows. I bought my wife a set of expensive pillows on accident and a week later she threw all our normal pillows away and replaced them all with good expensive pillows🤨. I've got to give it to her they do sleep a lot better

Nothing yet. He countersued them in April in response to their original suit. Then he got mad and filed another one, just because.
I imagine the second goes over as well as the first.

MyPillow's Mike Lindell filed another lawsuit against voting machine companies that includes quotes from '1984,' Shakespeare, and 'Fahrenheit 451'

Someone in his family needs to exercise power of attorney and get him some long term mental help. I hurt for the guy that the brain damage from years of drug addiction is doing this to him.

If you believe there's cause for vote audits, that's fine; this guy isn't helping the optics of your cause.
I agree. The guy strikes me as a straight up whackjob.

Reactions: 508mikey
I got one for Christmas a few years back. It’s a pretty good pillow.

I got one too, don't remember how it came to fruition but it felt lumpy to me. Like a bunch of cut up foam stuffed into a cotton sack. It wasn't terrible but ended up giving it to the dog when I discovered gel pillows.

Sam the cocker spaniel seems to like it.

Anyone that sells a pillow for 35 dollars or more deserves a good kick in the nads.

Nah, selling a pillow for $35 seems to be a good price point, especially when he's got probably like $6 tied up in the materials. He had probably quadruple that in advertising costs. Then you've got distribution, warehousing, P&C insurance, comp etc. Though I'd wager he's writing off that sweet gold chain and cross.

Nah, selling a pillow for $35 seems to be a good price point, especially when he's got probably like $6 tied up in the materials. He had probably quadruple that in advertising costs. Then you've got distribution, warehousing, P&C insurance, comp etc. Though I'd wager he's writing off that sweet gold chain and cross.

I must admit that I haven’t shopped for a new pillow in quite some time. That pillow fellow can still take a kick to the nards regardless of price point.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I must admit that I haven’t shopped for a new pillow in quite some time. That pillow fellow can still take a kick to the nards regardless of price point.
At least he's providing a product that has a legitimate use. Why don't you go after the clown that sells NBA jerseys? Talk about useless...

Reactions: 508mikey

I think either the guy just craves attention or as you said he’s mentally ill.

When Shlomi, 44, tried to tongue kiss Harris, she latched onto his tongue with her teeth. Not sure if that was part of the offer or one of those throw in deals for acting fast Shlomi is always talking about.
Back to the action. So as Harris chewed on Shlomi's money maker - his tongue - the pitchman punched and punched until - ShamWow! - the hooker let go, according to the police report.

Classic Shlomi.

Who dat? This is the thread about the shamwow wannabe guy.
You said a guy that crawled out of heroin addiction, built an American business that employs Americans should be kicked in the nads because his product cost $35. IF he is what you consider a nut, I would like to introduce you to Elon Musk. He has singlehandedly cost BILLIOINs of dollars to those in the crypto markets with his nonsense. And my reference to NBA jerseys is grown men buying useless jerseys of a freak show to show their hero worship at hundreds of $$ each.

Oh, and my wife bought one of those pillows (on sale) and loves it.

You said a guy that crawled out of heroin addiction, built an American business that employs Americans should be kicked in the nads because his product cost $35. IF he is what you consider a nut, I would like to introduce you to Elon Musk. He has singlehandedly cost BILLIOINs of dollars to those in the crypto markets with his nonsense. And my reference to NBA jerseys is grown men buying useless jerseys of a freak show to show their hero worship at hundreds of $$ each.

Oh, and my wife bought one of those pillows (on sale) and loves it.
His act and demeanor are just goofy IMO. Kudos to him for overcoming his addiction to heroin and making some money on pillows. I lump the pillow guy in with all the other cheesy infomercial guys. Feel free to bump the Elon Musk thread so we can insult him too! Cheers brethren!

VN Store

Back