MyPillow Magnate sues Dominion again.

I got one too, don't remember how it came to fruition but it felt lumpy to me. Like a bunch of cut up foam stuffed into a cotton sack. It wasn't terrible but ended up giving it to the dog when I discovered gel pillows.

Sam the cocker spaniel seems to like it.
That was my experience when I was given one.
My dogs seemed to like the pillow though

I got one too, don't remember how it came to fruition but it felt lumpy to me. Like a bunch of cut up foam stuffed into a cotton sack. It wasn't terrible but ended up giving it to the dog when I discovered gel pillows.

Sam the cocker spaniel seems to like it.

Definitely not the best pillow I have ever had. Not the worst either. It seems to be holding up pretty well. Maybe the one I got was an improved version or something. Don’t know. My wife doesn’t like it though.

So Barnes & Thornburg must be a shill, err supporter, of the Democratic Party?

The first lawsuit by Lindell went through proper protocol and was supported by the firm in toto. The dismissal of his lawyer has to do with this most recent lawsuit.

The first lawsuit by Lindell went through proper protocol and was supported by the firm in toto. The dismissal of his lawyer has to do with this most recent lawsuit.

I bet the dismissed attorney is an R and the firm’s principals are Ds.

I bet the dismissed attorney is an R and the firm’s principals are Ds.
It shouldn't matter. If I hire an attorney and say I want you to file a lawsuit they are under no obligation to decide to check with their partners and decide whether they should or not, just do what I pay you for or decline.

It shouldn't matter. If I hire an attorney and say I want you to file a lawsuit they are under no obligation to decide to check with their partners and decide whether they should or not, just do what I pay you for or decline.
Was mr. Pillows contract with a singular lawyer, the one fired, or with the firm?

“Late last night, firm management became aware of the filing of the complaint which was done without receiving firm authorization pursuant to internal firm approval procedures,” Barnes & Thornburg said in an emailed statement to Forbes. “The firm has withdrawn as local counsel in this matter and has ended the client relationship.” Beck has not yet responded to a request for comment.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Was mr. Pillows contract with a singular lawyer, the one fired, or with the firm?

From the quote I just posted, it appears that the firm was representing Mr. Lindell rather than his contact lawyer. It also appears as if this contact lawyer was fully trained in firm procedures and intentionally refused to follow them in this situation.

The firm would have been listed as the defence in this case, not merely the contact lawyer.

From the quote I just posted, it appears that the firm was representing Mr. Lindell rather than his contact lawyer. It also appears as if this contact lawyer was fully trained in firm procedures and intentionally refused to follow them in this situation.

The firm would have been listed as the defence in this case, not merely the contact lawyer.
i havent worked with lawyers, and I am sure there are all types of practices. but if mr pillow hired the firm, and the lawyer didn't follow firm procedure then its seems they are correct in firing him.

According to the firm, he was under an obligation to check with the partners.

A firm that size would have a clause in their contract about moonlighting/non-compete.

The complaint was hot garbage that got a lot of attention. It’s brand dilution. They’re rightfully pissed.

That is not necessarily true. That depends on how the partners of that firm in question, have constructed the contracts of their associates.

That is not necessarily true. That depends on how the partners of that firm in question, have constructed the contracts of their associates.

It makes since that partners would want a say. They are not in business to lose money or waste time with a lawsuit that can not be won. Taking those types of suits could also hurt their reputation.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

That’s not exactly the way it works.

It makes since that partners would want a say. They are not in business to lose money or waste time with a lawsuit that can not be won. Taking those types of suits could also hurt their reputation.
I would have to think the partners care about who they represent as well. That "My Pillow" guy has become a running joke on SNL, the internet and late night talk show monologues. Everybody is making fun of him now. Would a reputable law firm want to be associated with his wild claims and theories? I doubt it. The guy is crazy.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I would have to think the partners care about who they represent as well. That "My Pillow" guy has become a running joke on SNL, the internet and late night talk show monologues. Everybody is making fun of him now. Would a reputable law firm want to be associated with his wild claims and theories? I doubt it. The guy is crazy.
I’m not sure but I think it’s the firm that brought the first suit too. I would think they’d know from experience what the likely outcome is.
Either way if the company you work for has a policy that’s common knowledge and you ignore that and do what you want in their name you should expect to be fired.

Mmmm.... there is a stipulation in a contract for everything.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back