MyPillow Magnate sues Dominion again.

His act and demeanor are just goofy IMO. Kudos to him for overcoming his addiction to heroin and making some money on pillows. I lump the pillow guy in with all the other cheesy infomercial guys. Feel free to bump the Elon Musk thread so we can insult him too! Cheers brethren!
Elon Musk is a charlatan. Yeah there are some really cool things going on around him, but he sells snake oil to the .gov. He and Bezos both. And they lap it up.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Elon Musk is a charlatan. Yeah there are some really cool things going on around him, but he sells snake oil to the .gov. He and Bezos both. And they lap it up.
I like what he's done with SpaceX and Tesla. Starlink will be a game changer for Internet delivery in rural areas. He's a little too "pie in the sky" with some of his ideas, but what genius isn't. People like him don't come around too often.

I like what he's done with SpaceX and Tesla. Starlink will be a game changer for Internet delivery in rural areas. He's a little too "pie in the sky" with some of his ideas, but what genius isn't. People like him don't come around too often.
His genius is getting you and me to pay for it.

I'd sleep on a pillow of cow **** if it made me sleep better.
I've bought probably 20 pillows in the last 10 years looking for the one that kept my head supported and cool and some were damn expensive. 19 ended up in the trash and the purple pillow won out and is perfect for me. I like the pillow so well I bought their top of the line mattress and I now sleep for hours at a time instead of an hour. Sleep costs money once you get older.

I've bought probably 20 pillows in the last 10 years looking for the one that kept my head supported and cool and some were damn expensive. 19 ended up in the trash and the purple pillow won out and is perfect for me. I like the pillow so well I bought their top of the line mattress and I now sleep for hours at a time instead of an hour. Sleep costs money once you get older.

We have the Purple mattress and it's outstanding, didn't get the pillow. I've got a bad shoulder and couldn't sleep more than an hour or so without waking. Tried a bunch of different pillows then found the buckweat and now sleep through the night.

Reactions: VolStrom
MyPillow's Mike Lindell filed another lawsuit against voting machine companies that includes quotes from '1984,' Shakespeare, and 'Fahrenheit 451'

Someone in his family needs to exercise power of attorney and get him some long term mental help. I hurt for the guy that the brain damage from years of drug addiction is doing this to him.

If you believe there's cause for vote audits, that's fine; this guy isn't helping the optics of your cause.
“Years of drug addiction” yet he managed to set up a nationally successful company. Gotcha.
Lawsuits filed on the federal level in the last 4 years and even the Mueller investigation quoted the MSM. As much fiction as Lindell quoted, but Lindell’s crazy. Another hit piece.
The voting machines have multiple vulnerabilities, the process set up last year for voting had multiple vulnerabilities. Anyone being honest about the system in place can say it was in a position to be compromised.

“Years of drug addiction” yet he managed to set up a nationally successful company. Gotcha.
Lawsuits filed on the federal level in the last 4 years and even the Mueller investigation quoted the MSM. As much fiction as Lindell quoted, but Lindell’s crazy. Another hit piece.
The voting machines have multiple vulnerabilities, the process set up last year for voting had multiple vulnerabilities. Anyone being honest about the system in place can say it was in a position to be compromised.
A piss poor defense for the idiot

This is because we allowed decades and decades of politicians to suck each other's dicks. Once the middle class had finally had enough of said sucking Donald Trump entered the arena and the elite's went full retard and attacked the right. This war is just getting started between the left and right.

This is because we allowed decades and decades of politicians to suck each other's dicks. Once the middle class had finally had enough of said sucking Donald Trump entered the arena and the elite's went full retard and attacked the right. This war is just getting started between the left and right.
Yes, it’ll continue. At least politicians used to smile at each other while plunging the dagger deeper into Americans backs. This last infrastructure bill Is absolutely ludicrous.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Not according to me.
My wife said I was like sleeping with a chainsaw without the danger. Two months ago I was 'forced' (long story) into getting a CPAP. I am a traveller in bed at night too, so I got one that has the hose coming out the top of my head so that it is not at all in the way at night. I don't have a facemask, but the one with little 'pillows' that fit up against your nose and blow high pressure air. It is life changing. The pump is silent so you don't hear it and I sleep like a stone. I went into it reluctantly, but I am glad I did. fwiw.

My wife said I was like sleeping with a chainsaw without the danger. Two months ago I was 'forced' (long story) into getting a CPAP. I am a traveller in bed at night too, so I got one that has the hose coming out the top of my head so that it is not at all in the way at night. I don't have a facemask, but the one with little 'pillows' that fit up against your nose and blow high pressure air. It is life changing. The pump is silent so you don't hear it and I sleep like a stone. I went into it reluctantly, but I am glad I did. fwiw.

I had to do the CPAP thing a few years ago.

I am glad to hear this. They are almost miracle machines. I love mine, and life will be better once my wife gets one.

I got one too, don't remember how it came to fruition but it felt lumpy to me. Like a bunch of cut up foam stuffed into a cotton sack. It wasn't terrible but ended up giving it to the dog when I discovered gel pillows.

Sam the cocker spaniel seems to like it.

Same. And that’s what it is, a bunch of cut up foam. Switched to a memory foam/gel pillow as well. Dude needs to help himself and fade into the background and just sell his pillows.

VN Store

Back