Navy vs. Notre Dame in Ireland

My son* is a graduate of the Naval Academy.
But I'd never root for Our Lady anyway.

*No, I did not name him Special Ed Jr.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyAction
Is NBC delaying the airing of this Notre Dame game in the entire nation, or is it just an UNBELIEVABLY STUPID decision in my local market? They aren't airing the Notre Dame game until 1pm Arizona time (delayed 1.5 hours) so they can show the Arizona Cardinals preseason game. I doubt even the parents and wives of the players give a damn about the Arizona Cardinals preseason game.

The game is showing on Peacock also. I'm watching it there. Not sure if they are delaying that stream in AZ also, but might be worth a look.

Edit-might be only available there with their premium thing, I'm not sure. Got it for a year for like 2 bucks a month on some offer over the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol423
Turned the game on about 15 minutes ago and I have seen about 3 plays, the rest has been commercials.

Reactions: TC 83
The game is showing on Peacock also. I'm watching it there. Not sure if they are delaying that stream in AZ also, but might be worth a look.

Edit-might be only available there with their premium thing, I'm not sure. Got it for a year for like 2 bucks a month on some offer over the summer.
Good call. Thanks!

(A bit sidebar) If he'd stayed in the ACC another year, it looks like he could have put those career passing numbers at conference records completely out of reach for anyone else...well, ever (or at least, until some eventual, theoretical yet also inevitable feeling change to include a 13th or 14th total game in the CFB regular season).

Based on his game averages, he would have ended up at 16,971 career yards (3500 yards ahead of Philip Rivers's career)
148 passing TDs (41 ahead of Tajh Boyd's career)
18,053 total offensive yards (4473 yards ahead of Philip Rivers's career)
174 total TDs responsible for (41 TDs ahead again of Tajh Boyd's career, surprisingly)

If I were a player whose NFL prospects as a backup were still kind of...meh...I would have to almost take that level kind of almost unreachable career record immortality (at one of the conference's historically worst programs, at that).

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back