Navy vs. Notre Dame in Ireland

In might be "just" Navy, but Hartman is just on the dang money.

A little bit of both. Navy is outmatched,but from watching Hartman at Wake Forest,this doesn't surprise me. The big running back for Notre Dame is near unstoppable as well.

A little bit of both. Navy is outmatched,but from watching Hartman at Wake Forest,this doesn't surprise me. The big running back for Notre Dame is near unstoppable as well.
He's good. I think Notre Dame is going to have a killer offense.

Reactions: Pennheel
Navy looks like a high school team. Have they even thrown a pass yet?
Navy’s struggled in general the past few years, but they’ve been especially bad the first few weeks of the season. I don’t know if military academies have different regulations (Especially since Covid) as far as offseason practices go or what, but something’s been up.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
Wait, what's the shillelagh about? I don't think Notre Dame v Navy is a trophy game...or at least, not for that.

Everyone boo this man.

Last thing the world really needs is for ND to make the playoffs and get blown out. Yet again. Like always.

Not saying I don't enjoy watching ND get embarrassed-I certainly do but no need to give them a playoff birth to see that.
Question… would you rather have tOSU in there? I think they are much more distasteful than ND.

Can't stand the Irish and their favoritism.
However I would laugh my butt off if they won it all while Kelly is eating mudbug soup in cajunville

VN Store

Back