'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

great city, an oasis

I enjoy visiting for a day. I'm sure most of the city is great. Shopping, restaurants are great.

But the downtown area is another story. There's some weird people there. TBH, I don't feel comfortable with my family there. I'm talking about the area where Farm Burger is located

I enjoy visiting for a day. I'm sure most of the city is great. Shopping, restaurants are great.

But the downtown area is another story. There's some weird people there. TBH, I don't feel comfortable with my family there. I'm talking about the area where Farm Burger is located
Dude, its all a stage show. People are weird because its the narrative, no different than you or me. Difference is people dont hide it. Honestly people are bigger aholes in conservative areas.

I don’t think it’s necessarily the landscape, but the people there make it an undesirable place to be imo. Lots of hippies have taken it over.
Lol, there are undesirable people anywhere you go. I grew up in Knoxville, there are tons of as* hats there, just like there are plenty of as*hats in Asheville.

Depends on what kind of weird you mean. The hipsters are generally harmless at worst. If you’re talking Juggalos, though, yeah I agree.

Have you been to downtown Knoxville or old city? See how easy it is to name a crappy area of any city? Homeless open air drug market under the underpass, right in downtown Knoxville. I don’t feel safe taking my family there either.

Reactions: PA Vol and onevol74
Hey some of us happen to like Old City. 😂
I like it too, used to live in a loft right by Barleys. I just hate when people make blanket statements about a city, and pay no attention to their own cities dark, crappy factors. You can tell that poster was just crap talking Asheville because of the political demographics.

What a stupid comment. Asheville and the surrounding area is gorgeous.
Asheville USED to be gorgeous. It has gone downhill with the crime and drug use. They’re in the local news here almost daily. Still a picturesque area, though. Hendersonville, Bryson City, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, etc are all (thankfully) still beautiful and offer the serenity of mountain living without all the problems.

Have you been to downtown Knoxville or old city? See how easy it is to name a crappy area of any city? Homeless open air drug market under the underpass, right in downtown Knoxville. I don’t feel safe taking my family there either.

Homeless is one thing. The "people" you encounter in that part of Asheville is on another level. Some Homeless, but mostly weido/freaks that I didn't want my kids around.

Reactions: Voluble2
What a stupid comment. Asheville and the surrounding area is gorgeous.

I don’t think it’s necessarily the landscape, but the people there make it an undesirable place to be imo. Lots of hippies have taken it over.

True. Good food and beer.

Dude, its all a stage show. People are weird because its the narrative, no different than you or me. Difference is people dont hide it. Honestly people are bigger aholes in conservative areas.

Exactumundo!

Lol, there are undesirable people anywhere you go. I grew up in Knoxville, there are tons of as* hats there, just like there are plenty of as*hats in Asheville.

Depends on what kind of weird you mean. The hipsters are generally harmless at worst. If you’re talking Juggalos, though, yeah I agree.

Hey some of us happen to like Old City. 😂

I like it too, used to live in a loft right by Barleys. I just hate when people make blanket statements about a city, and pay no attention to their own cities dark, crappy factors. You can tell that poster was just crap talking Asheville because of the political demographics.

Asheville USED to be gorgeous. It has gone downhill with the crime and drug use. Hendersonville, Bryson City, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, etc are all (thankfully) still beautiful and offer the serenity of mountain living without all the problems.
👀

@Glitch........giphy-825948493.gif

VN Store

Back