'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Imo, this recruitment is the most impressive thing this staff has done other than beat Alabama.

From the moment they identified him as their target foundational recruit of the class, their approach has been consistent and comprehensive. We are at the forefront of NIL but also educating kids’ families on doing their due diligence around it (as mentioned by Gaston’s mom), even for kids who don’t end up here. It builds trust, especially with great parents like the Sanders.

They’ve built an excellent class while managing to use discretion with NIL, and while we have essentially everything to offer that perennial contenders like OSU have, we sealed it with a fat NIL deal, reportedly structured more favorably than other schools can offer. Soon we’ll be able to sell the on-field success, but until then using our elite resources is super smart and prudent when it comes to kids like this. In my view this has been executed near perfectly by CJH and staff, and it gives me confidence that we can land any top ranked kid if we approach it this way, no matter what position he plays.

Happy David Sanders Day, and go Vols.

Imo, this recruitment is the most impressive thing this staff has done other than beat Alabama.

From the moment they identified him as their target foundational recruit of the class, their approach has been consistent and comprehensive. We are at the forefront of NIL but also educating kids’ families on doing their due diligence around it (as mentioned by Gaston’s mom), even for kids who don’t end up here. It builds trust, especially with great parents like the Sanders.

They’ve built an excellent class while managing to use discretion with NIL, and while we have essentially everything to offer that perennial contenders like OSU have, we sealed it with a fat NIL deal, reportedly structured more favorably than other schools can offer. Soon we’ll be able to sell the on-field success, but until then using our elite resources is super smart and prudent when it comes to kids like this. In my view this has been executed near perfectly by CJH and staff, and it gives me confidence that we can land any top ranked kid if we approach it this way, no matter what position he plays.

Happy David Sanders Day, and go Vols.
What about boat racing a future heisman led Jayden Daniel’s LSU team in Baton Rouge lol

Slow the roll

I’m stoked about Sanders as well!!!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
The 6-foot-6, 290-pound Sanders will be choosing between Tennessee, Ohio State, Nebraska and Georgia, four of the schools that have hosted him on official visits. He's set to announce his decision shortly after 1 p.m. Eastern time during a ceremony at his school that will be streamed live on 247Sports' YouTube channel.

What about boat racing a future heisman led Jayden Daniel’s LSU team in Baton Rouge lol

Slow the roll

I’m stoked about Sanders as well!!!
Well as you know, LSU’s fans didn’t have the opportunity to get fully drunk before kickoff so that win doesn’t really count.

Nah but seriously that was an awesome win. Just am personally more impressed with how this was executed. Shows they can recruit as a cohesive unit

It’s a hot morning in June, and the only opponents for Providence Day are the crunches on command, a twentieth gasser, and that godforsaken sixth set of pinned bench press.

The most coveted recruit in Charlotte prep history is in the fight like everyone else. But let’s be clear, David Sanders is unlike anyone else you’ve ever seen. “If David Sanders is not a first round draft pick, I’ve never seen one,” Providence Day head coach Chad Grier said. The 6-foot-7, 280-pound phenom is part offensive tackle, part defensive end, part teenager living his best life.

The Most Coveted Football Recruit In Charlotte History Savors The Journey - Bahakel Sports

“I think God created him special,” coach Grier said. “He gave (Sanders) some stuff that He didn’t give everybody, and his parents and family took what God gave him and maximized it. They raised him right. He’s an exceptional young man, and a great leader. What’s that saying, ‘Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard?’ Well, when you have both, that’s when you have something special, and David has both.”
Top high school football player in NC — maybe in the US — faces tough college decision

VN Store

Back