'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

How does a smirk on someone's face mean anything at all? He could literally be thinking about anything in that moment.
I believe we're in good position with Sanders, but I bet people could find video clips of Seaton smirking. Some of the crap people put stock in just leaves me SMDH.

It’s not the smirk I’m putting stock in. It’s the person interpreting the smirk.
That person readily admitted that their interpretation was all opinion-based.

I'm happy to concede MV knows more than most on here because he/she has some tie to the athletic department, but it seems a little disingenuous to set that up as though there is actually some sort of legitimate hint in there, and then all but admit it's really no more than a WAG.

Reactions: Vol423
That person readily admitted that their interpretation was all opinion-based.

I'm happy to concede MV knows more than most on here because he/she has some tie to the athletic department, but it seems a little disingenuous to set that up as though there is actually some sort of legitimate hint in there, and then all but admit it's really no more than a WAG.

I’m not leaving my child with him or letting him manage my retirement. I’m a good bit more optimistic about a recruit because he is. If it goes the opposite way I’ll shrug my shoulders And go on. I’m in my 40s and still get as excited about recruiting as I did in my 20s but I’ve been kicked in the nuts enough to take it with a grain of salt.

I’m not leaving my child with him or letting him manage my retirement. I’m a good bit more optimistic about a recruit because he is. If it goes the opposite way I’ll shrug my shoulders And go on. I’m in my 40s and still get as excited about recruiting as I did in my 20s but I’ve been kicked in the nuts enough to take it with a grain of salt.
That's fair. I just don't think there is much to interpret from a nondescript facial expression in a video when the interpreter admits his gut feeling is based on nothing more than, well...his gut feeling. In other words, it feels as if MV's current opinion on Sanders and his smirk is no more well-informed than yours or mine.

Obviously, it's better if someone as seemingly connected as MV has optimism rather than pessimism on a recruit like Sanders, so there is that.

That's fair. I just don't think there is much to interpret from a nondescript facial expression in a video when the interpreter admits his gut feeling is based on nothing more than, well...his gut feeling. In other words, it feels as if MV's current opinion on Sanders and his smirk is no more well-informed than yours or mine.

Obviously, it's better if someone as seemingly connected as MV has optimism rather than pessimism on a recruit like Sanders, so there is that.
How many gut feelings have gotten us nut shots?

I believe we're in good position with Sanders, but I bet people could find video clips of Seaton smirking. Some of the crap people put stock in just leaves me SMDH.
What position you believe we have with Sanders is what you have read on here and nothing more.

VN Store

Back