NC State vs Clem’s Son

I think it just means that neither team really knows what they have. OU getting some guys back too.

Sometimes you just gotta use the eye test.
A lot of talking heads were mentioning them to be in the running for the ACC this season.

Yeah pre season. It was obvious they weren’t gonna be after their first game though to be honest.

Sometimes you just gotta use the rue

Yeah pre season. It was obvious they weren’t gonna be after their first game though to be honest.
They need a DC who doesn't put up with the bs play. They don't appear to be motivated defensively. However this young qb looks promising for their Offense

The BVS is deep in here. Meanwhile, I am watching Florida and Mississippi State.
BVS is real, but on the other end of the spectrum Orange colored glasses are also real. And anybody who thinks this game doesn't essentially confirm we beat a very bad football team when we beat NC State is wearing said Orange colored glasses.

BVS is real, but on the other end of the spectrum Orange colored glasses are also real. And anybody who thinks this game doesn't essentially confirm we beat a very bad football team when we beat NC State is wearing said Orange colored glasses.

You’re correct but I’d rather beat a bad team by 41 than one by 2.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I think they have something else going on. 11 guys on defense can't be this bad

You’re correct but I’d rather beat a bad team by 41 than one by 2.
Yeah, i said the same in a previous post ITT, i.e. "all you can do is beat a bad team badly". Nonetheless, I would have preferred NC State to at least made a game of this.

I think they have something else going on. 11 guys on defense can't be this bad
I think Clemson has a good offense. They didn't look good week 1 because Georgia again has a very dominant defense. Fortunately, Georgia looks perhaps more inconsistent on offense than they have been the last few years.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back