NC State vs Western Carolina Thursday at 7PM

Savannahbayvol

won't know much after that. Other opponent games this week, only 3 that we can get some indication of possible strengths and/or weakness.

UGA-Klempson in Atlanta, same time as our UTC game. I say Dawgs by 2 TDs.

Miami-Florida 3:30, for some reason I think the Gators might be the Mizzou of 2024. Will take them by a FG in an upset

VT-Vandy, damn same time as us. The Hokies by at least 3 TDs

Others:

Kent State at Pitt -noon

EKU at MSU 6

WK at Alabama 7, bad day for the Kentucky directional teams

Southern Miss at UK- 7:45, used to this might be a game but USM fallen on hard times

UTEP- Nebraska 3:30

Arkansas Pine Bluff at Arky- 7:30

Pretty big SEC-ACC match-ups for the first week.

won't know much after that. Other opponent games this week, only 3 that we can get some indication of possible strengths and/or weakness.

Miami-Florida 3:30, for some reason I think the Gators might be the Mizzou of 2024. Will take them by a FG in an upset

Others:

Kent State at Pitt -noon

EKU at MSU 6

Southern Miss at UK- 7:45, used to this might be a game but USM fallen on hard times

I'll be rooting for Western Carolina to pull off an upset,

Others:

Kent State at Pitt -noon

EKU at MSU 6

We can somewhat compare results of our game vs Chatt and their game vs WC. Both teams are predicted to challenge for the Southern conference championship.

Others:

Kent State at Pitt -noon

EKU at MSU 6

Oklahoma plays Temple Friday.

Definitely want to watch to see if they struggle at all and not necessarily on the scoreboard but if they execute smooth, how they do with penalties, how does McCall look. I know wolfpack will win and should not be close at the end.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
I'll be rooting for Western Carolina to pull off an upset,
They'll try. For two quarters, they will play out of their freaking minds. Unfortunately, towards the last minutes of second quarter, NCST will start to bully them. It gets worse from there. But the Lynx or Cougar, whatever a Catamount is, will put up a fight and have a moment here and there. Being proud and all. But in the end, they get declawed.

Reactions: TnScooby
I want State to win, but I want them to have a lot of questions and look really sloppy. I want their OLine to look suspect.
I dunno... the worse they play Thursday the harder they'll work--with the benefit of two extra practice days--to be ready for Tennessee.

I'd rather they play like a well-oiled, world beatin' mo-chine Thursday night, and show up in Charlotte cocky as heck!

VN Store

Back