NCAA Tournament Game Thread

<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

it's okay it was only like a 320 trillion to 1 shot
what are you and LG posting from that generates all of this extraneous jibberish in your posts? maybe a freaking frequency hopping SINCGARS style bat phone?

Can we hold off the bragging about our brackets until at least ONE upset occurs?
I think picking no upsets was solid, given all the upset talk running around for the past few days. I strongly considered KY, but then looking at their team, I just couldn't think of a good reason that they'd beat anyone and Marquette just isn't very good.

barking up the wrong tree. we would take bradley in a heartbeat and rotate RSmith in at the 2 and relieve JHowell of many minutes.

I can't really argue with that... But I think R. Smith on his game is better than Bradley. Too bad we haven't seen him on his game this year.

I think picking no upsets was solid, given all the upset talk running around for the past few days. I strongly considered KY, but then looking at their team, I just couldn't think of a good reason that they'd beat anyone and Marquette just isn't very good.

Not arguing with the strategy, but it's silly to brag on being 7-0 when no surprises have happened. I would think that a lot of people are 7-0 right now.

I am not. Let him brag. I was perfect after two days two years ago. I felt on top of the world. Then George Mason went from my best friend to my worst enemy...

It is something to not get suckered into any "upset alerts," and to correctly see the Kent St. debacle coming.

Tomorrow should be much better. Not to mention the K-State/USC and George Mason/Notre Dame appear to be great games tonight

Me too, I would love to see a Winthrop-ND matchup though. After last years game I'm sure ND would welcome this as well

VN Store

Back