NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Man, it's strange to see those two 7-footers posting up on either side of the lane. Must be nice for Stanford.

This game is boring, Cornell can't hit a shot to save there lives. Saying that, I've watched Stanford play a lot this season and the Lopez twins are the real deal

Yeah, Cornell just looks like it doesn't belong here. Anyone wanting to expand the field should watch some of these 14-16 seeds.

I thought the same, but watching ESPN's bracket show this morning has persuaded me into thinking this will be worth watching. I say ND by 5-10. Yesterday I would have said ND by 20
But did you see Hubert Davis' reasons for supporting GMU? They have two players who have been there before. That doesn't help an enormous size and talent differential.

I know, I just have a gut feeling. I also had that same feeling and swapped my picks giving Kentucky a win(we saw how that turned out). I'm not saying George Mason will win, but I think they'll keep it close.

I think sometimes going with your gut on these brackets can be the difference between winning and losing. After all of the analysis, stats, etc. a lot of it comes down to a feel on these games.

I was just about to post this very thing. I would expect this from Cornell, but Stanford not so much. Good thing they aren't playing a decent team today.

If they can knock down shots it won't be. They had some good looks but just couldnt' knock them down. I hope for there sake it's within 20-25 when it's all said and done

How weird is it that Stanford played probably D+ to C- basketball and is more than doubling up Cornell at halftime?

It's crazy. They were able to go on a couple spurts and put some points up quick, but they also went for 5 minute stretches and looked awful. They did that on more than 1 occassion, they can't play like this against Marquette

I would say go ahead and get your bad game out of the way early, but I thought the same thing about UT in the SEC Tourney. You have to be on the whole tournament to out last everyone.

You have to be focused and ready to go. That's the big thing. If you overlook your opponent then you'll find youself in defeat

BPV for some reason everytime I quote a poster all that crap comes up. I thought it was just the Q's inability to read some html. guess not

VN Store

Back