NCAA Tournament Game Thread

not watching the game, but I see Belmont is getting a ton of fouls called on em. +9 point differential for Duke from the FT line...

very nice fix. can you pm LG the Lost and help him out? As absurd as most of his posts are, he doesn't need to look like a technological toddler to boot.

:)

LG if you post anymore on your phone, the only fix is manually deleting the html or not quoting

not watching the game, but I see Belmont is getting a ton of fouls called on em. +9 point differential for Duke from the FT line...

Well Duke is getting some ticky tack bs in their favor, but Belmont isn't really getting screwed on the offensive end

Suck what? Belmont's best player was on the bench thanks to two bogus foul calls and the best Duke can muster is a 7 point lead?

My thoughts exactly. Belmont may be in this game til the end if they can work on the turnovers and exploit the backdoor opportunities.

Come on Duke, I'm really worried about Zona/WVU defeating them, but hoping for the best. Any exit earlier than an Elite 8 appearance then I'll be hearing it from my buddies. Being as optimistic as I can, I can only see Duke making the sweet 16 and no further

:)

LG if you post anymore on your phone, the only fix is manually deleting the html or not quoting
and whywould our resident hippie have a Q? You know it's made by those profit mongers at Motorola. I thought you'd have the Apple product, 'cause they don't take profits and they're all about green.

and whywould our resident hippie have a Q? You know it's made by those profit mongers at Motorola. I thought you'd have the Apple product, 'cause they don't take profits and they're all about green.

:lolabove:

Because it was the shiniest thing I saw after the bong hit.

VN Store

Back