NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Dang will someone tell ND St Paddys day doesnt last a week! They're playin like they actually plan to win this. :popcorn:

I can't believe these d'bags are showing me Wiscy - CSF. I wonder if they'll notice the collective channel change in the midwest.

Somebody tell me about the AZ - WV game. Got AZ into the sweet 16. Probably too sentimental for Kevin O.

Any questions regarding Kevin Love's back are now answered. He's looked great against the lesser post competition. James OKeefe however has started for Luc Richard Mba Moute but I'm sure Howland's just resting him

A valiant effort was given by Belmont in their game with Duke. They actually led with less than a minute to play.
Bel. lost 71-70

I can't believe these d'bags are showing me Wiscy - CSF. I wonder if they'll notice the collective channel change in the midwest.

Somebody tell me about the AZ - WV game. Got AZ into the sweet 16. Probably too sentimental for Kevin O.
Your sentimentalism will cost you big time, not to mention any respect from folks that have watched any college basketball this year. Of course it's the first half but Huggy Bear is schooling K. O'Neal. :)

Your sentimentalism will cost you big time, not to mention any respect from folks that have watched any college basketball this year. Of course it's the first half but Huggy Bear is schooling K. O'Neal. :)
AZ youth scared me some, but they have some serious talent. Two awfully high first rounders on board should help, but they're both young.

I promise you my problem is stupidity and not lack of viewing.

AZ youth scared me some, but they have some serious talent. Two awfully high first rounders on board should help, but they're both young.

I promise you my problem is stupidity and not lack of viewing.
I'm with you my brother. I love this time of year. Opening round of the NCAA's is priceless!!!

You guys can watch you WVA game but this UCLA game is shaping up well. I have it on the net while trying to watch West Virginia close out Zona

VN Store

Back