NCAA Tournament Game Thread

I'm gonna go ahead and wait 'til the game's over.
Ok, when I said the rout is on in the first half of the Gamecock game you said I was prematurely jackin'. Tonight you took issue that WVU was gonna beat Arizona like I thought. I ain't going away... :eek:lol:

Ok, when I said the rout is on in the first half of the Gamecock game you said I was prematurely jackin'. Tonight you took issue that WVU was gonna beat Arizona like I thought. I ain't going away... :eek:lol:
you called. I'll give you your due, even though you called it at an awfully precarious time. Who knew WVU was going to hit about 9 shots in a row when Alexander went to the bench.

you called. I'll give you your due, even though you called it at an awfully precarious time. Who knew WVU was going to hit about 9 shots in a row when Alexander went to the bench.
Like I said before, it's all about observant prognostications... :eek:lol:

Man...I need this W. Ky win in my bracket...I have two guys who haven't missed a game yet I'm going up against...and this would give me a big boost since we add seed to the win.

W. Kentucky are acting like they don't know how to win this game....throwing it away when they have the lead late!! Geez....

VN Store

Back