NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Not really. That's what I said to my friends who had to stay home with their kids and wives for Easter. If you don't take me advice on the front end, I can't help you later.
I wouldn't trade it. We've given up some travel and I've scaled back my golf quite a bit, but it's worth it to me. I ain't qite scratch any more, but I have two pretty good kids and a great wife (because I married well above my station on the evolutionary ladder).

I wouldn't trade it. We've given up some travel and I've scaled back my golf quite a bit, but it's worth it to me. I ain't qite scratch any more, but I have two pretty good kids and a great wife (because I married well above my station on the evolutionary ladder).
That's all that matters. It's what I tell all my married friends. You've got to live your own life, not a facsimilie of someone else's.

they look like the only team that might give UCLA any problems. I like that they've started to reflect their coach a bit more.
When he adds the three kids they've got signed, Huggs will have a team ready to compete with Louisville and UCONN at the top of the Big East next season.

VN Store

Back