NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Dont y"all worry UCLA will pay greatly forthese gifts they have got the last 3 weeks......They will lose to another SEC east school in the final & the same team will beat them in September at the Rose Bowl. Its true

While they did catch a favorable draw, Jay Wright deserves huge credit for getting Villanova to the Sweet 16. When I saw them against Syracuse, they had all the look of a one and done NIT team.

Louisville and North Carolina are playing like the class of the East Region.

I hope the Vols can elevate their play in Charlotte...a similar performance to what they showed in the first 2 rounds will get them beat against Louisville.

Can we kill this thread? Individual game threads would be much better. I would rather not tread through 40-50 pages of posts to converse on certain games.

I'm sure they payed him well and he probably decided it would be a nice change of pace for someone with a clue to be sitting at the desk in Bristol.

not to mention they paired him with a couple of guys i think he respects and gets along with. i'd say if it was some other schmucks besides Vitale and Digger he may not have been so eager or willing to do it.

i've found the three of them to be fairly entertaining at times. minus the tie/highlighter combo of course.

not to mention they paired him with a couple of guys i think he respects and gets along with. i'd say if it was some other schmucks besides Vitale and Digger he may not have been so eager or willing to do it.

i've found the three of them to be fairly entertaining at times. minus the tie/highlighter combo of course.

:ermm:

My alma mater, WKU, is in the Sweet 16! Go Hilltoppers!
I recall years ago the time they scored 8 points in about 15 seconds to advance in the tourney. I also saw the other day where they lead in having 100% graduation rate for the bball team. So Western Ky, Louisville from KY and Tennessee and Memphis from TN, not too shabby.

532752.jpg

Exactly. I think that sums it all up.

I hope that the next time wild fires streak through that state, the UCLA campus is in the path of destruction.

wow. You have a right to be upset with the officiating, but wishing that kind of harm on people and a college campus over a mere basketball game is stretching it. Even if you are saying this out of anger, sometimes we need to think before we speak and/or type.

Clearly they are two different pictures in the same sequence utfantilidie...in one both players have a hold of his arm and in the other only #3 does...look closer...heck, start a thread about it...

VN Store

Back