Need opinions for my SEC/ACC draft tomorrow

Warren is definitely in. Glennon was named VT starters. Taylor may end up redshirting.
Think Glennon will do any better than Marve (once he is not suspended anymore)?

If you are looking for RB help you could pick up Graig Cooper from Miami. I like him better than Locke.
I do like Cooper but who would you drop; Locke, Grant or Smith?

I have no idea about your QB situation. I'd be in wait and see mode right now.

I like Cooper better than Locke but Cooper will be splitting carries with James so that is a tough call. Possibly another wait and see thing.

I have no idea about your QB situation. I'd be in wait and see mode right now.

I like Cooper better than Locke but Cooper will be splitting carries with James so that is a tough call. Possibly another wait and see thing.

Yea, I think I will let it ride for now. :good!:

Tyrod Taylor is redshirting holmes. If you are looking for freshmen, I'd take a look at AJ Green from UGA. He's supposed to be an impact player right away. Richard Samuel is also a guy to keep an eye on. He's the third option at tailback behind Moreno and King, but he is supposedly impressed a lot of folks and is giving King a run for his money. If either Moreno or King go down, he's going to contribute and may not be a bad pick up. Now, take this for what it is. UGA has a ton of hype especially here in the ATL, but can easily crash and burn. Of these two, I think AJ Green would be a safer pick up if you don't feel good about your wideouts. Also, I'd keep an eye on South Carolina. Beehcer didn't look great and I can see Stephen Garcia eventually playing, and he is another guy who has been being hyped. This is a total wait and see move, but I wouldn't put it past Spurrier to eventually play him, as he is the most talented QB they have. Inside sources tell me Garcia may be in by mid to late season.

Last edited:
I'm having a brain fart :crazy: right now. . .but you have to take the WR from Maryland! He is super fast and is a sure fire pro prospect.

AJ Green is not even on the player search for some reason (Brandon Warren isn't either). I will put all of those guys on my Scout Team though so I can keep an eye on them. Thanks!

Who do I start?

RB Derrick Locke (Norfolk State @ UK)
or
RB Antone Smith (Western Carolina @ FSU)

Starters:

Dick, Casey QB AR
Locke, Derrick RB KY
Tate, Ben RB AUB
Durham, Kris WR GA
Jones, Julio WR AL
Massaquoi, Mohamed WR GA
Purvis, Ryan TE BC
Seiber, Lones K KY
Tennessee DST

Bench:

Smelley, Chris QB SC
Smith, Antone RB FLST
Harvin, Percy WR FL
Jones, Gerald WR TN
Florida State DST

Last edited:
Start percy

Darrius Heyward-Bey is the maryland wideout

Start percy

Darrius Heyward-Bey is the maryland wideout
I am putting Percy in but who do I bench for him:

Durham, Kris WR GA
Jones, Julio WR AL
Massaquoi, Mohamed WR GA

Also, who do I start at RB?

RB Derrick Locke (Norfolk State @ UK)
or
RB Antone Smith (Western Carolina @ FSU)

start Jones and Mohamed

I can't decide on running backs.. neither are stellar opponents.

start Jones and Mohamed

I can't decide on running backs.. neither are stellar opponents.

Totally forgot to put Mohamad in but it didn't matter, I still had a pretty strong win. :good!:

Last edited:
Well done :)

How do y'all doa league like that? just like keep score yourselves or is it a websight?

Well done :)

How do y'all doa league like that? just like keep score yourselves or is it a websight?

Yep, CBSsportline.com.

This week's matchup:

Week2NCAAFantasy.jpg

By the way, i said websight, which is pathetic... wow

Website***

Is it possible to draft a team now or what?

By the way, i said websight, which is pathetic... wow

Website***

Is it possible to draft a team now or what?

Not sure. Look around on the site and see what it says. Might be able to, I enjoy it more than my pro FFB. :good!:

I went to the site and went to college football and didn't see it... Probably didn't look hard enough cuz i'm tired as heck...

Didn't even know they did this for college but i like it

I went to the site and went to college football and didn't see it... Probably didn't look hard enough cuz i'm tired as heck...

Didn't even know they did this for college but i like it

To my knowledge, this is the first year for it and I love it.

Fantasy football, fantasy baseball, fantasy basketball & other sports - CBSSports.com Live Scores, Stats, Schedules

Go to "College Fantasy Football". :hi:

EDIT: I don't see anything saying it is too late. Get some guys together and do it.

I am screwed with QBs this weekend. I either have Casey Dick @ Texas or Chris Smelley vs UGA.

I am wondering if I should drop Smelley (USCe) or Dick (Arky) for Nickson of Vandy.

Ranks and points after this week:

1) Nickson Avg=25, Total=75
5) Dick Avg=17.1, Total=51.2
8) Smelley Avg=15.3, Total=46.0

Opinions? Will Nickson keep up this performance? HE is the highest rated QB after this weekend and somehow nobody has him.

Any suggestions on which 3 of these I should start at WR?

Percy Harvin vs MS
Gerald Jones @ AUB
Julio Jones @ UGA
AJ Green vs ALA
Moh Massaquoi vs ALA

I can't narrow it down between the first 4 listed.

Percy.

Green and Julio jones both tore it up last game... and Gerald jones.. well that'll depend on how well we do?

VN Store

Back