Netanyahu Officially Out

Liked him in the early days. He was a good counter to Obama’s soft, lead-from-behind policy disaster in the ME. Lately, and with the rise of Trump, Netanyahu just seemed to be a caricature of his former self. Too reactive and easily offended to be taken seriously anymore.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
So this guy is a far right, nationalist, anti immigration, anti two state solution hard liner.

He gets two years as agreed and then he hands over the reigns to another guy, Bibi’s peer in the competing party to his.

So I wonder how many Arabs and Palestinians this guy is gonna run over before he hands over the reigns to the acknowledged centrist.

This guy looks like a wrecking ball 😂

Naftali Bennett: The rise of Israel's new PM

Damage and pain are coming. This is a hard liner who will hit back with unbelievable aggression.
Hope I’m wrong but this isn’t good for peace.

So this guy is a far right, nationalist, anti immigration, anti two state solution hard liner.

He gets two years as agreed and then he hands over the reigns to another guy, Bibi’s peer in the competing party to his.

So I wonder how many Arabs and Palestinians this guy is gonna run over before he hands over the reigns to the acknowledged centrist.

This guy looks like a wrecking ball 😂

Naftali Bennett: The rise of Israel's new PM
Waiting for a statement from Ilhan Omar...

Reactions: Wireless1
Damage and pain are coming. This is a hard liner who will hit back with unbelievable aggression.
Hope I’m wrong but this isn’t good for peace.
That’s what it reads like in the article I posted above. If they can keep him on a leash for his two years a centrist is lined up to take over.

VN Store

Back