Netanyahu Officially Out

Do you really think those around him can behave for 2 years and not give him the excuse?
Also he and the dementia patient are doomed to clash. Sleepy Joe will push a two state solution and he’s hard line against it. They will be continual antagonists to each other.

Also he and the dementia patient are doomed to clash. Sleepy Joe will push a two state solution and he’s hard line against it. They will be continual antagonists to each other.
They’re almost at the 90% annex threshold and haven’t fired a shot. Just bought it up. If the wrong person fires a shot there will be no more Palestinian territory. Only Israel

Two years of the wackjob, then we get the centrist.
Seriously!?!?
Do you actually believe that? That’s just some crap my people told y’all. Benny N was a short term solution too. He was there on and off for 12 years. He’s lost before and come back. I would not count BennyN out just yet.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Israel reforms a government every 6 months. Why would anyone believe a 2 year plan. If he’s there 2 years there won’t be a Palestinian people anymore and likely won’t be a mosque at the Temple Mount. This Dude is crazy enough to shake the world.
This really isn’t a good situation

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Is it a safe bet that Israel’s new PM will shoot rockets at HAMAS when their country is attacked? Dems will hate this new guy too once he retaliates against terrorists.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Israel reforms a government every 6 months. Why would anyone believe a 2 year plan. If he’s there 2 years there won’t be a Palestinian people anymore and likely won’t be a mosque at the Temple Mount. This Dude is crazy enough to shake the world.
This really isn’t a good situation

That’s why I was pretty much always happy to see BN in there . My thinking is if you spend a decade or more as Israel’s PM with missiles being lobbed into your cities and other countries threatening to wipe you off the map without making an example of them with the big mushroom boom stick , you are fairly even tempered . Also “ the devil you know “ applies here for me .

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeslice13
That’s why I was pretty much always happy to see BN in there . My thinking is if you spend a decade or more as Israel’s PM with missiles being lobbed into your cities and other countries threatening to wipe you off the map without making an example of them with the big mushroom boom stick , you are gaily even tempered . Also “ the devil you know “ applies here for me .
I really don’t like BenN but he hasn’t nuked anyone. I believe this guy will bring the pain.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Hamas is ordering new rockets from Iran and speeding up tunnel digging even as we speak.

Well that is scary
I’m not excited about it.
I’ve been a fan of the buy out and Annex solution. It’s been mostly peaceful but now the trash is being squeezed into a tight space and at some point the trash will have to be taken out. I was hoping for later but the timetable appears to have been moved forward.
It’s not a good development

I’ve been a fan of the buy out and Annex solution. It’s been mostly peaceful but now the trash is being squeezed into a tight space and at some point the trash will have to be taken out. I was hoping for later but the timetable appears to have been moved forward.
A strong handed approach by this new hard liner would play into Hamas playing the victim role and our trash progressives parroting that BS.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Ah, referring to Arab people as trash. Not racist at all.

VN Store

Back